Orlando Bloom

Oh yeah!

arena01.jpg

I'll let you drool for a few minutes... ;)

mmm ok dose anyone know how old this hottie is? :woot: i wanna make sure i'm not totally drooling and dreaming out of my league any more than i already am!! has anyone seen lord of the rings 2!! man there are so many scene's with him in it! i LOVE seeing him on the big screen.. just more to drool over :sigh:😆

Orlando's 26 - I can't help but drool over him !! Wow - he's a hottie ! If you want to see a GREAT pic of him buy the YM magazine with him on the cover ( you can also buy it with Elijah Wood on the cover ) . It's got tons of info in it and have I mentioned great pics?....LOL!

MegDoll Posted on Jan 11 2003, 07:13 PM
Orlando's 26

thank goodness. he's right up my alley in every aspect. he;'s actually 26 he sure doesn't look like it! :woot: mayeb jsut maybe if i can get him to look at a pic of me lol ... well a girl can dream :blush: ^_^

ice said:
mmm ok dose anyone know how old this hottie is? :woot: i wanna make sure i'm not totally drooling and dreaming out of my league any more than i already am!! has anyone seen lord of the rings 2!! man there are so many scene's with him in it! i LOVE seeing him on the big screen.. just more to drool over :sigh:😆
What character is he in Lord of the Rings?

Codename Posted on Jan 11 2003, 07:56 PM "What character is he in Lord of the Rings?"

he plays and elf named legolas and he is aprt of the alliance that's going to help frodo bring the ring back....

My friend has a picture of him by her bed. It's huge I am talking life size huge. But she falls for anyone of the oppiste sex what can I say she is silly.

yeah neither would i , it's the contact lenses and the wig it makes him look completly different! but i can't say that it's all bad :rolleyes: :woot:

Back