Other Movies!

Sydne Bristow said:
nattie700 said:
I just watched Victor Garber in the movie Annie. :popcorn:

He played Mr Warbucks. I found it rather amusing to see him dancing around in a tuxedo, singing, his head shaved with a kid dancing on his feet. Has anyone else seen it? I thought it was kinda funny.

Can you imagine him as Sydney's father prancing round the Ops Centre?  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
That was him? I totally didn't realize that, wow. *must go tell EVERYONE she knows* :jawdrop:
I just recently saw "Annie" for the first time myself. The bald head took a little getting used to, but Victor was terrific. And I love his singing voice. :love:

He was also in the new Music Man on ABC last year. The school I teach at is doing it this month, so I seized the opportunity to watch it several times. He doesnt have a huge part, but he does have a dance with Molly Shannon that is quite comical. :harp: :happydance: (y)

I saw Godspell too :lol: i saw it on Vision tv, which is like the holy channel- the movie was 31 years old!!!! :eek: Victor was 24 years old in it :o_O: :jawdrop:
He was actually pretty good looking when he was younger- before gravity started attacking his face :P

It was a verry intereseting movie, something wacky just like him :rolleyes:

Back