other works

just figured we should have a place to talk about movies or tv shows or anything involving the cast that isn't actually g.a. i mean, just in the past two days i've seen t.r. knight (george)--as a murderer in law and order: criminal intent--and kate walsh (addison)--as a transexual in csi. and i know ellen pompeo (meredith) is in moonlight mile, even though i've never seen it. also, sandra oh (cristina) was abso-frickin'-lutely amazing in sideways. i think she got nominated for multiple awards.
anyone else seen g.a.'s cast in other things?

m-c

^^ yeah i forgot about sweet home alabama. he was cute in that. (how could he not be)

i must say, kate walsh is 100 times more beautiful as addison than she was as the transexual on csi! ^_^

m-c

lol..... i don't like that movie...

Izzie has been on so many shows.....

My father the Hero ( the one with that french actor)

The Tempest

i can't remember any more

Katherine Heigl (Izzie) was in, among other things, a Disney channel movie called Wish Upon a Star.

Patrick Dempsey was in an ABC Family movie called Lucky Seven. Not the best movie, but very cute (mostly because of PD). He was also in Scream 3. He guest starred in Once and Again (was nominated for an Emmy for that role) and Will and Grace.

Ellen Pompeo was in Moonlight Mile, of course (which is next on my Netflix queue ;) ), and also had a very small role in Daredevil (I think she was in like one scene). She was also in a Friends episode, The One Where the Stripper Cries.

Sandra Oh was also in Under the Tuscan Sun... and The Princess Diaries (as the vice principal... very small role). She guest starred on the old WB show, Popular.

James Pickens Jr (aka Chief Webber) I remember most from the X-Files, where he played Deputy Director Kersh. He was also in the movie, Ghosts of Mississippi.

Justin Chambers (Alex) was Massimo in The Wedding Planner (with J.Lo). He also did the Hallmark movie, Rose Hill, with Jennifer Garner (and actually, they were also both in another Hallmark movie, Harvest of Fire).

Chandra Wilson (Bailey) was in Philadelphia, in a minor role as one of Tom Hanks' character's friends. She had a guest role in Sex and the City too.

Patrick Dempsey~~ I remember the first time I saw him, was in CAN'T BUY ME LOVE from like 1987. It was love at first sight! LOL :D He was also in WITH HONORS in like 1994. That movie was GREAT! ::tear::
I love him!!!!!!

i loved Sandra Oh in Sideways, and i thought she was funny in Under the Tuscan Sun ("Can you Star-69 Italy? I'm gonna try it.") I haven't really seen anyone else in anything.

oh my goodness. i just watched the last half of "in the mood" from 1987 with patrick dempsey. he's like 14 and adorable! haha.
also, kate walsh was in "under the tuscan sun" with sandra oh. as in, was her lesbian lover. thought that was interesting. :lol:

m-c

Leah said:
[Ellen] also had a very small role in Daredevil (I think she was in like one scene). She was also in a Friends episode, The One Where the Stripper Cries.

She was? Cool. I probably have seen that episode, but I can't recall it right now.

Sandra Oh was also in Under the Tuscan Sun... and The Princess Diaries (as the vice principal... very small role). She guest starred on the old WB show, Popular.

Oh yeah!! I remember Sandra in The Princess Diaries. That was great.
also, kate walsh was in "under the tuscan sun" with sandra oh. as in, was her lesbian lover. thought that was interesting. :lol:

You have no idea how friggin' amused I was when I found out that Kate Walsh and Sandra Oh were lesbian lovers in a movie. They're my two favorite actresses of the series (along with two favorite characters) and so I just died. :woot:

Other mentions for Sandra Oh- she got her start in Arliss. And another mention about Kate Walsh, she was in Kicking and Screaming last year.

Back