Out of Control

Sorry I haven't been replying but I've been on vacation for the past three weeks but trust me I read every single update. I'm so sad that this is over. It's such a sad ending but really good. I have a question; Is Syndey still Julia Thorne or does she knew that she is Sydney Bristow and if she does is she going to tell anyone or just be alone forever.

Thanks for all the PM that you sento out in these awesome 3 months of this fic.

~Andrea :angelic:

undercover_spy said:
Sorry I haven't been replying but I've been on vacation for the past three weeks but trust me I read every single update. I'm so sad that this is over. It's such a sad ending but really good. I have a question; Is Syndey still Julia Thorne or does she knew that she is Sydney Bristow and if she does is she going to tell anyone or just be alone forever.

Thanks for all the PM that you sento out in these awesome 3 months of this fic.

~Andrea :angelic:
[post="1465310"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sydney knows she's Sydney, but she'd rather stay as Julia Thorne and just be alone forever ;)

And thanks, Andwea! :hug:

:cry:

Why couldn't she remembered just a couple of hours before?

WHY?!

That was so sad.

And just when he was going to propose.

I'm sorry it took me so long to review I was in France. :smiley:

That was the perfect ending, I really loved this fic. 😌

:blush:

That was great. :D
Sorry it took me so long to reply. :(
I wish she had remember that she was Sydney sooner.
I'm so sad that it is over. :cry:
It was an amazing fic.
You did a wounderful job.
Thank you for the pm. :P
:surf:

i just read all of it and i loved it except the ending was horribly sad. :cry: i wish it was a little happier. but the story was great :smiley:

i loved how you put links to all the chapters on the first page. i tend to read a lot of already completed fics and it saves me a lot of time when writers do that :smiley:

Back