Out of Control

that chapter was amazing Cai! it was sad but i loved this fic! when you write another fic gimme a ring....er.....pm!

Bu bu bu b ubu bu bu b bubbuuuu... :cry:

Caiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

That was so sad! And so beautifully written... great job... :cry:

CAI!! that can not be the end!! come on thats so sad! :cry: awww wonderful writing on this fic!! i really enjoyed reading this and i was so glad i had found time to chatch back up with this amazing fic! If you ever write another fic or a sequal please PM me!! Thanks for sharing this with us all! ~Lizzy

omg i am crying!!! that was soo great!!!! i love you guys :cry: i will miss this fic so much. omg i am being such a girl right now. i need to stop crying :crys harder: i tried. :crys worse:::

*whispers quietly* see cai? you have the ability to move people with your words and that's a talent and OH HOLY JEEBUS i'm starting to sound like one of those people who get into books with their famous quotes of inspiration :Ph34r:

but i found a widdle smiley for the whole of this fic: you may think it's :thud: or :jawdrop: or :love: or :cry: or :shock: or :eek:scar: or :clap: which all do describe the fic but i found one that does the WHOLE thing:

:snorkel:

loved the fic cai and you won't believe how much your writing inspires me... you don't get it, do you? *sigh* i think we'll just leave you to be your modest self ;)

luv juju :harp:

*quickly runs to copy paste the epilogue into out of control document*

CAi cai cai cai cai cai *runs screaming at her and knocks her over*

:blush2: sowy its just OMG!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>WOW</span>

tahst was awesome and i will do a semi serious review later if u'd like, but i just wanted to let u know now that i've reda t and that it's amazing. wait, it WAS amzing, cos now....

now....

it.....

is.....

OVER! :cry:

loved the use of the sonnet, adding an element of solemates and "star crossed lovers" type thingo.

:cry:

and that ending.

:depressed:

no words can describe how im feeling right now.
no words can describe how truly amazing ur writing is.
no words can describe how much i've loved this ficcie.

no words....wait why am i still talking??? :confused:

ok ok i'm going, btu honestly hunny that was amazing and an awesome way to finish.

LOVED IT!

LOVE YOU!

luv me xxx 🦋

I loved this story so much. Like SO much. It was just incredibly emotional. It tore me apart, it had me on the edge of my computer chair, it made me cry. It had everything in it.

It was so beautifully written. Like I'm speechless and in complete awe of your talent.

This was the perfect way to end this story. I wasn't expecting it. I didn't know what you were going to do but this was perfect, everything about this story was perfect.

I almost didn't want to read this because that meant it was over. Fantastic job, Cai! I loved this story if you didn't get that.

Never stop writing. Never ever stop writing because that would be a damn shame.

Erica

Thanks guys! I love all of you!!! :lol:

Bubbles said:
*whispers quietly* see cai? you have the ability to move people with your words and that's a talent and OH HOLY JEEBUS i'm starting to sound like one of those people who get into books with their famous quotes of inspiration :Ph34r:

but i found a widdle smiley for the whole of this fic: you may think it's :thud: or :jawdrop: or :love: or :cry: or :shock: or :eek:scar: or :clap: which all do describe the fic but i found one that does the WHOLE thing:

:snorkel:

loved the fic cai and you won't believe how much your writing inspires me... you don't get it, do you? *sigh* i think we'll just leave you to be your modest self ;)

luv juju :harp:

*quickly runs to copy paste the epilogue into out of control document*
[post="1457990"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:laughbounce:

Gee, thanks JuJu! This fic is a snorkeller... Or whatever those people are called :rolleyes: But thanks :hug:

That was THE most amazing thing I have ever read. :cry:

So sad....

I can't type *pulls fingernail out of between keys*, my sister made me get those fake nails? Yeah. WHY ME?!

But... :cry: it was a happy sad ending. If that makes sense.

Love it! I haven't read the pages of reviews--is there gonna be a sequel?!

Love,

Greg the Great Whocan'ttypeverywell

and you have really made them end up together, technically speaking... their tombstones... its defiantly sad and yet, i loved the ending. you managed to go against the usual happy endings most stories have and yet pull it off brilliantly, perfectly. its like, sweet november or if only, where the ending is tragic, but still, the ending fits perfectly. needless to say, the story itself was really sad but i couldnt think of a better ending rather than what you have already made. what i loved most was when she left the ring. Yes, she died along with him. i just couldnt imagine how hard and difficult it would be for her to live her life, knowing that she killed the man she loved. it was better if she hasnt remembered a single thing. it was better if she remained as julia thorne, that being said, her life would be less harder, less guilt, less pain... but she remembered. i suggest she go to the nearest mental institution for help. or, go to that crazed doctor who removes a memory. :heh:

anyway, wonderfully written sweetie! and please do PM me when your next story is up for grabs. hehehe. thank you for sharing this with us! :lol:

:jawdrop: What????? Nooooooooooooo, he's not dead. I was waiting for him to sneak up and go boo or somefing. I know the covenant got him too and den she'll see him some where and he'll remember and it's all good. Humph I'm happy now.
Anji

Back