Out of Control

Aww - man I really want him for myself ;) That was really sweet - but I'm getting concerned that their time is running out. Thanks for the PM!

So so precious!!
i totally luv this chapter!
How on earth can u not be happy with it, u crazy little chicken!!!
Turning, he is shocked to say the least, to find what he sees there, faced with the mirror, words written using the steam on the glass.

I think I'm in love with Michael Vaughn.

I am totally in luv with that and him finding it and *sigh* its all so perfect!!

The hotel room? He is so cute! Although he had a lame excuse (what kinda CIA agent cant lie neway lol...) but so adorably fantastic!!!

UPDATE SOON! I luv this fic sooo much!!

what r u talking about? that was a really good chapter!
is he going 2 perpose? :Ponder:
Cai, u write soooo good!

*flails arms about* Thanks guys! :woot: :hug:

blue_bird said:
cai sweetie... how could you NOT be satisfied with this??? HOW??? its perfect. its sweet! its fluffy. No traces of her being Julia.
[post="1441436"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:shock: You just made me realise why I hate it, Gee! Cos there's no Juliarrr! *flails arms about* :Ph34r:

anji_alias said:
That is the sweetest. Where did you come up with that idea?

Anji
[post="1441988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

JuJu thinks it might be the lunches I eat... Maybe they're germifyed or something? :thinking:

vaughnroxmysox said:
How on earth can u not be happy with it, u crazy little chicken!!!
[post="1442379"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Gee, thanks! I'm a crazy little chicken now :rolleyes: :lol:

freaky said:
is he going 2 perpose? :Ponder:
[post="1442510"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ok that idea didn't even cross my mind until... Well, until some of you suggested it in your reviews. :blink: *pat pat* Some day... :whistle:

paranoia talks and picnics on the floor

how is it that i never saw that coming? :lol: my review sucks a lot *sigh* but i don't have that much time :cry:

luv juju :harp:

Like always, a brilliant chapter!!! I'm so sorry my review doesn't do your writing any justice; I was never good with words. ^_^

i thought that you wrote that just marvelously darling... i loved it... it was so sweet that he brought her to their room... how cute... i loved it.. update soon :angelnot:

CAI! wow! wonderful fic youve got here. can i PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a pm? that would be great! i cnat wiat to see how vaughns going to find out and what hes going to do to get her to believe shes really syd. cus lets face it if someone told you something like that you so woulnt believe them lol. great idea and writing update soon~ lizzy

:thud:

:hug: cai cai that was adorable!

:thud:

i loved it lots and lots and...........

lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and LOTS!!!

anyhoo my only annoyance is that i dun hav enuf time to give you the review you deserve, sadly my pointe shoes r calling me.

but one thing? GET RID OF THAT RIDICULOUS UNSURE FACE! dont be unsure....we went over this in steletto heels (i just spelt that wrong didnt i? :thinking:) you should be confident with ur work cos its absolutely amazing.

that said..... actually i hav nothin to finish that with!

i loved it, i only worry that this normal bliss cant last too much longer.... i fear that theres gonna be an order from the covenant to hurt our little vaughnie soon :cry:

anyhoo sorry sweetie, this will go down in history as one of the crappiest reviews EVER!

luv ya and ur fics!

:poke: update soon! :poke: :poke: :poke:

Luv mexxx 🦋

I really need someone to poke me so that I can psyche it so that I can write... :Pinch:

Ooh, I know! :woot:

:poke: :poke: :poke:

CAIIIIII!

*runs far, far away screaming*

Chapter Fourteen​

He holds a fork apprehensively up to her lips. Smiling, she leans forward to taste the food, and through a mouthful, manages to mumble her approval. It is unspoken amongst them, as they take turns feeding one another, nodding their approval, or in the case of one delicacy he had fed her, wrinkled her nose adorably in distaste. He had almost laughed at how childish she was able to be, so innocent and pure, and wonders how she has managed to remain so in the world they share, of lies, deceit and pain.

It is all he is able to contain when he blurts out in the silence, "I can't wait."

She had eyed him questioningly, almost fearful, had he read her correctly, but her expression softens when he speaks again, "I can't wait until we leave everything behind… Just you and me."

"You and me," She had confirmed smiling, eyes watching closely, as he seems to accept that she is happy and nothing more. She feels nothing more than a quixotic, centrifugal love to him, and she finds herself wondering how blind a man could possibly be. Whether he be selective in what he sees in her, or whether he chooses to not see at all, and willingly had handed over his blind trust, she doesn’t know. But now she wishes he had seen through her stupid façade, stopped her from falling for him, for both their sakes.

Yet he hadn't.

He had let her fall.

He had let her fall hard, and the person she was had bore the full brunt of her descent, and had taken it in her stride.

For a brief moment, he leaves her, lips soft on hers as he promises her he would be right back, disappearing into the bathroom. Before she knows it, fingers grip cold metal, and once again, she is Julia Thorne. Too caught in the adrenaline, she knows what she has to do, and does not think to hesitate.

Hesitation will be her downfall, she reminds herself. She holds herself above all other, selfish as she is, and hesitation is what she cannot afford.

It is his suffocation has brought her willingly to her breaking point, to the point of no return. Now, metal cold against her contrasting sweaty palm, she steps forward. A part of her is suppressed, now merely a muffle in protest of what was to be of him, but it is the reminder of what is to be of her that shouts back, what will become of her if she endured his love for any longer. She knows what she has to do.

There is no turning back.

~~~

It is quick and easy, as clean as a murder could possibly be.

Yet she finds this as the ultimate test of her loyalty and strength, arm outstretched as she coldly stares into a green that is confusion. The c***ing of her gun as she stood in the bathroom had instinctively turned him in surprise, and a single blow to his abdomen had sent him collapsing back into the bathtub.

She trembles slightly, finger resting on the gun's trigger. Cold blood returns in warmth's wake, her eyes glazed, shielding the pain that is to come. Even in his last moments, she doesn't wish for him to see how vulnerable she is, doesn't want the world to see her vulnerability. Her pride is at stake, and too stubborn to swallow it, she plays the cold-blooded killer, devious and malevolent in her ways. But one thing she is unable to shield, has never had to shield was the anguish in ending another life, amongst countless.

She's almost afraid to let go of what they have.

Almost.

Hesitation will be her downfall. She reminds herself incessantly.

A single gunshot is all it takes.

His breathing is laborious as the fear resounds from his eyes, but it is the hurt that hits her the hardest. Glassy and staring up at her, he is questioning, unsure of what to believe as the blood steadily drains from him.

Her eyes leave him for a moment, following a path so rich and dark of red that spirals to the drain, blood in contrast with the stark, meticulous white of the bathtub. She is unable to withhold a sob, and this one leads to the next, sporadic, apologetic sobs; a snake of dominoes.

One last kiss is all she allows herself, her own supple lips catching his, shivering at the feel of his, cold and feverish. Unwillingly, the moment ingrains itself in her memory, leaving her unable to will away the feeling of lifeless lips on hers.

It was only necessary, she tells herself; this was her closure.

With no sense of direction, she flees. It is all she can do to escape the way he is suffocating her with his love, with the emotions that will see to her downfall. It will make her weak, dependant, human, and it is what she fears most.

Her feet pound heavily, towing with it the weight of the world on her shoulders, as she lets all bear down on her. Always one to be observant, she is anything but the observer as she runs blindly, oblivious, too caught up in chasing the intangible for any way out.

:Paranoid:

PM list:

syd26
Alias_rocks_87
frangipani
vaughnshoney
!n@$en+
blue_bird
sparklingrainbow
anyaherrera
ASIOagent
batman
Sydney A Vaughn
texasalias2004
AliasChica316
luckylass
LaurenRachael
i_love_you_mv
ToughCookie47
hawkeye
KAC
littlemissliketofight
Bubbles
alias#1
SydneyVaughn47
msu_ruby
sabbiee_co
ams4alias
jadeygirl
smartgirl2004
Sabella
sab-alias
meggyp25
undercover_spy
vaughnroxmysox
SydneyAnneVaughn
gonnabfamous07
spydancer

Bamse
dancer4life
fire*N*ice
gregstar
gtwallichs
i'm an aliasaholic
kromrell
tunita
oooRevesDouxooo
freaky
aliasobsessed89
KAliasGirl
emotionalrescue
Rica18
julesvartan
WindyStar47
indi
Alias Fan Gillian
Nancy O
anji_alias
syd_kicks_serious_ass
sydneymicheal
BrownEyedGirl
Lovygirl
kiwi
kiwi610
SydVaughn1001
bellasbaby
weissonice
sydney_alias_vaughn
Bennezuela
Liis
soccerchick
SuperDuck123

Addicts:

#1 - Sabella (Bella)
#2 - Bubbles (JuJu)
#3 - ASIOagent (Gweer)
#4 - LaurenRachael (Laur)
#5 - freaky (Freaky)
#6 - oooRevesDouxooo (Whitney)
#7 - syd_kicks_serious_ass (Rach)
#13 - SydneyAnneVaughn (Eva)
#47 - alias#1 (Bug)
#72 - blue_bird (Gee)

Love you all! :hug:

*whispers* I shouldn't be online but who cares... the parentals are glued to Millionaire, so I'll review ^_^

ETA: ok... I just read the chapter (obviously) and my immediate thoughts afterwards were... well the first one was "no ood-ing way" and the next one was "you conniving widdle writer" and the third one was "i didn't think you had it in you"

now just one question... is he really dead? :confused: because if he isn't... then :woot:

and if he is.... well :woot: too, because you finally had the guts to kill vaughniepoopoo ^_^ and i take that to be an accomplishment

see why I never progress through life? i'm hopeless! i have no views on anything and i really don't care what people do

how this remotely relates to anything, i wouldn't have a clue :lol:

but... oh god i don't know if i want vaughnie to be alive... because it's SUCH a good storyline... but deep down... i want him alive.. but i don't

:mellow:

maybe you should wait for the hysterical screamers to reach the thread

BUT i think i may be the only person who won't be holding death threats against you... because see, that would be hypocracy... however you spell it *whispers* you know what happens in the end of lyie? yeah.. well it happens in another one of my fics too :Paranoid:

so i don't know... i absolutely loved that chapter, and can i just say, you write a KICK-ASS description of someond dying... sorry, but you really do

and... :confused: i'm so confused because this is NOT what i'm supposed to be thinking

*shrugs and runs off to tape grey's anatomy*

Bubbles said:
*whispers* I shouldn't be online but who cares... the parentals are glued to Millionaire, so I'll review ^_^

ETA: ok... I just read the chapter (obviously) and my immediate thoughts afterwards were... well the first one was "no ood-ing way" and the next one was "you conniving widdle writer" and the third one was "i didn't think you had it in you"

now just one question... is he really dead? :confused: because if he isn't... then :woot:

and if he is.... well :woot: too, because you finally had the guts to kill vaughniepoopoo ^_^ and i take that to be an accomplishment

see why I never progress through life? i'm hopeless! i have no views on anything and i really don't care what people do

how this remotely relates to anything, i wouldn't have a clue :lol:

but... oh god i don't know if i want vaughnie to be alive... because it's SUCH a good storyline... but deep down... i want him alive.. but i don't

:mellow:

maybe you should wait for the hysterical screamers to reach the thread

BUT i think i may be the only person who won't be holding death threats against you... because see, that would be hypocracy... however you spell it *whispers* you know what happens in the end of lyie? yeah.. well it happens in another one of my fics too :Paranoid:

so i don't know... i absolutely loved that chapter, and can i just say, you write a KICK-ASS description of someond dying... sorry, but you really do

and... :confused: i'm so confused because this is NOT what i'm supposed to be thinking

*shrugs and runs off to tape grey's anatomy*

[post="1447852"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY! Thank you Joojie! Someone who won't be out to kill me after that :hug:

Can't answer your question about whether or not he's alive though... Cos I don't know myself. :rolleyes: That's what I get for being so unplanned!

Anyway, GREY'S ANATOMYYY! :woot: *hops off*

Back