Out of Hand

wow, that IS ridiculous! i made a joke about this like, last week; i can't believe some people are actually thinking about this seriously.

sheesh, people. let's just forget about the fact that the statue of liberty was the first thing many immigrants saw when they first entered america. oh, nevermind the fact that it represented hope and freedom to so many people. naah... :rolleyes:

some people are crazy...

Actually, I thought about this when this whole thing with France just came out. But, I figured that it represents freedom in America, so we should keep it if only just to spite them that something THEY MADE represented freedom. I'm going to leave now, considering this going to turn into a total anti-war, pro-french forum. Not for me.

OMG, this is just ridiculous!! And I don't know if it's weird for me to feel this way, but I kind of feel insulted! I'm a little bit French! Okay, if that sounds weird to you guys, just ignore that.

U have got to be joking!! What kind of idiot would make a site like that!! You are so right Charlie that is getting out of hand!

Oh, good grief. Am I going to have to change my name back to my maiden name?! I have a French last name because my husband is of French Canadian descent--his family has been on the continent since the first settlers entered Canada. I like my last name!
(I'm mostly Irish American, but I have a tiny bit of Acadian in me . . .)
:o_O:

oh, yeah right like we're gonna do something stupid like that. "let's just give back our symbol of freedom and liberty" oh, yeah and while we're at it, let's give back the whole city of New Orleans b/c it's full of French influence. i mean come on! this is like the stupidest thing ever!

quietgirl27012 said:
I think the way the french are against the war is great
The French are only against the war becasue they do SOOOOOOOOooo much trade with Iraq. They are just being asses to America. How can you like that?

I had said that they would start to "support the war" after its clear that it would be a success. The French are notorious for blowing ass in time of war. They are scared of faliure. Go tell you teacher that :D
An American walks up to a Frenchman on the street and asks, "Do you speak German?", The Frenchman replies, "No", the American says. "You're welcome!"

AliasHombre said:
I had said that they would start to "support the war" after its clear that it would be a success. The French are notorious for blowing ass in time of war. They are scared of faliure. Go tell you teacher that :D
Who ever doubted that the US would win when it came to war?

The only reason is we would back out because of casualties and the public’s inability to accept them (that is not necessarily a bad thing). We may also loose the long-term war if Iraq decides to give a terrorist group a nuke because of the conflict (however, that is doubtful).

okay, sorry, but what the h--- was that? the statue of liberty was a diplomatic sign of friendship and peace given to the united states by france and anybody who seriously believes that, just because france doesn't support the war on iraq, is just in my opinion crazy! i'm a little french and i feel appaulled!

yes, strong reaction b/c of strongly (word?) weird subject.

Back