Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Out of My Price Range...But Interesting

Discussion in 'Cast-Related News' started by kiki81ny, Mar 31, 2003.

1. kiki81ny

kiki81ny Rocket Ranger

From Playbill.com-

Andrea Martin, Victor Garber and Ron Rifkin will lend their talents to a benefit for the Huntington Theatre Company, April 28 in Boston. The proceeds of the event, which takes place at The Westin Copley Place, will support the company's youth, education, and community outreach programs.

The 2003 "Spotlight Spectacular!" will feature a 6PM cocktail reception and silent auction followed by dinner, entertainment, and a live auction at 7:30 PM. Martin (Oklahoma!, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"), who appeared in Huntington’s production of Betty’s Summer Vacation will serve as Mistress of Ceremonies.

Rifkin (Huntington's Ten Unknowns) and Victor Garber (Art) — both stars of television's “Alias,” will join upcoming cast members of Springtime for Henry Jessica Stone and Christopher Fitzgerald.

Tables for the benefit are available for $7,500 to $15,000 for tables of 10. Individual tickets are $500 each. To purchase tickets or for more information, contact Amanda Hennessey at (617) 273-1522.

2. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

what I wouldn't give to be rich....or even have five dollars to spend... :rolleyes: oh well...

3. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

ouch.
    Yea would be nice to have some money

4. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

I was so excited when I saw the news on alias.fredfarm.com because I only read the title and thought it was Huntington West Virginia. Now I'm bummed. Oh well probably couldn't pay that much anyway.

5. Marlene

Marlene Guest

need cash...need a way 2 get to boston. :(

6. sycofancy

sycofancy KGB

Hmm it seems I work in the building the houses the Westin Hotel.....looks like I will get all the benefits of seeing Ron and Victor with zero the cost.

Perhaps Ron will remember me as the wierd girl who literally walked into him while he was exiting the Hintington theater....
    S.

7. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

ya if I had the time and money I would go but neithe rof those things are in my favor so o well

8. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i want to go but have no money and leave far away!lol

9. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

Lol. What kind of talents will sloane be showing?...his ability to slice off a finger like no other...?!

10. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Mr Garber does so much for charity! Whatta guy!
    :)