Season 5 Out of the Box

may be since the name of the episode is "out of the box" that u c vaughn again or u find out important information?!? i just really hope vaughn isn't dead!

So do i... if he is really dead i will be devastated... to think we have seen the last s/v moments...... I won't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

lol its funny how for every episode title we keep linking to vaughn coming back....

hope that shows jj how obsessed we r n he shud do anything in his power to get him back:(

I thought out of the box means the body they found on Curtis' plane that Rene had revived comes out of the box he was in.

I thought out of the box means the body they found on Curtis' plane that Rene had revived comes out of the box he was in.

I did too! And...

The promo pictures for that episode feature an old guy which I assume came out of the box.

I hope what happens is Rambaldi is in the box and they wake him up and he eventually comes up with a way to save Nadia. Then Syd has a babysitter and her sister back. But that's just wishful thinking.

I wanna think its Vaughn, but i really don't think its him, because:

Michael Vartan is supposidly coming back around episode 9

but maybe it is and they just won't shot the face.

Wow... interesting... but I think I'm going with Bill Vaughn.

go with whatever you want if you're talking to me.. :confused:

now that i think about it its probably like RAMBALDI because why would they be passing around vaughn in a box like hes god and SOOOOOOOO important. (he is to me tho) they're prolly just teasing all the vaughn lovers.... :(

xO aRiaNNa

I don't think that it is MV in the box - I think that his death was faked and he is safe and sound in a villa in Italy. The bad guys (I dont think this group has a name yet) had this body in the box way before Vaughn was "killed" - because of the green fluid stuff that they needed to keep the box going...this wasn't their first time they obtained this fluid...so it has to be someone else.

I do think that the body in the box is Rambaldi related because that would make it so much more interesting....because now Sloane has been sprung by Gordon Dean's group...if it's Rambaldi related...it will be alot harder for Sloane to try to do what's right.

Back