Outer Limits on DVD

Erik_

Cadet
Ok, this may be very weird, but does anyone know any information on the Outer Limits Season release? I know they have volumes one and two available on DVD (the entire season) from like the sixties or seventies, but I'm looking for the season aired on FOX (i think) in the year 2000 or 2001. Does anyone know of any information on this? Anyone just as hooked as I am here on that series?

Erik, welcome to Cool SciFi! :welcome:

I was a fan of both The Outer Limits series. I thought the new version of Outer Limits was, for the most part, a better success then the new Twilight Zone.

I've seen episodes of the new series on DVD but I haven't seen any boxed sets yet of the seaons. Strange; hadn't thought about it too much until you mentioned.

Now you've got me thinking if Spielberg's Amazing Stories is available as well. :D

You can find all there is to know about the outer limits- Here
http://www.theouterlimits.com/
home_top.gif

I've already been to the Outer Limits site (not recently), but when i did visit, there was no information about anything regarding the Outer Limits DVD set. It's sad, because each time I go to the store (Best Buy, Wal-Mart, etc... I always look for that DVD set.

Back