Outfits for New Years party

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateJones47

I need sleep
obsessetion said:
i can't see my pic!!! can ne1 else???
wats wrong with it??
try right-clicking on the pic, then click properties, then copy the address into the image tag thingys.

AliasBabe12

Cadet
and crunk is GOOD....me n mah friend call are selves *crunkstas* or *queeens of crunk* im Xtra Crunk and she just Crunk :LOL: ......its all b/c of -lil jon and da eastide boyZ- -N- -Chingy- HAHAHA they turned us into talkin and actin like we in da h00d :cool:

AliasBabe12

Cadet
Sunfire_77 said:
haha ILL GO WITH YOU!

hahaha I now how you feel im kinda perky today too :D
perky ehh :LOL: ...wow the least time i heard the word perky was when we were talkin bout how perky mah friends boobs were :LOL: :LOL: :angelic:

and OF COURSE u can come with me dancin it will be a PARTAY!!!
::i've got dat b00m b00m that you want:: YES i got the brit spears cd today :LOL:

Sunfire_77

Cadet
AliasBabe12 said:
and crunk is GOOD....me n mah friend call are selves *crunkstas* or *queeens of crunk* im Xtra Crunk and she just Crunk :LOL: ......its all b/c of -lil jon and da eastide boyZ- -N- -Chingy- HAHAHA they turned us into talkin and actin like we in da h00d :cool:
never a bad thing haha the hood is you friend :cool:

bluheart13

Cadet
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY...IIIIIIIIIII CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN BBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYY :laughbounce:

bluheart13

Cadet
MMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAA..

I am now ppppppeeeeerrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom