Outkast

iheartalias said:
awesome band, one of my favorites...their older stuff is better though, if you haven't checked it out, well then you should ^_^ :D
I've heard some of their older stuff. Yeah, they're better but their new stuff ain't bad ^_^

jess said:
iheartalias said:
awesome band, one of my favorites...their older stuff is better though, if you haven't checked it out, well then you should ^_^  :D
I've heard some of their older stuff. Yeah, they're better but their new stuff ain't bad ^_^
haha, guess I shoulda added that...course it's not! LoL

spy_girl21 said:
Joyie said:
I've liked them since Miss Jackson. :D
that song sounds so familar, i'm trying to think of how it goes. i hate it when you almost remember something.
It goes...
I'm sorry miss jackson oooooooh
I am for real
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize for tears she cried

or something like that. That's the first song I can remember of them. They have been sorta bugging me lately though, because Hey Ya was soooo overplayed after awhile and everytime I would hear it I'd be like NOOOO!

vaughnscutie said:
spy_girl21 said:
Joyie said:
I've liked them since Miss Jackson. :D
that song sounds so familar, i'm trying to think of how it goes. i hate it when you almost remember something.
It goes...
I'm sorry miss jackson oooooooh
I am for real
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize for tears she cried

or something like that. That's the first song I can remember of them. They have been sorta bugging me lately though, because Hey Ya was soooo overplayed after awhile and everytime I would hear it I'd be like NOOOO!
well, i still can't remember it, so i'll probably try downloading it sometime, then i'll be smacking myself because i forgot that song.

Miss Jackson! I remember that song... I HATED it. It made me cringe every time I heard it.

Hey Ya was great... it's totally overplayed now, but it's still fun. And I like Roses.

Back