Over My Head

That was so funny, deffo my fav chapter too! Jack was, no IS, the funniest guy (bar Weiss, obviously). Can't wait fot the next chapter, i'm so addicted to this story!

~lil~

oh no he is going to kill vaughn isnt he??
i have to say he took it a lot better than i thought he would, i figured that there would be a lot more shouting ect than there actually was so i am impressed by the way he handled it!! however i can for see him being a pain with vaughn and the, not getting on at all!!
i hope vaughn is alive to see his first child :P
i hope that maybe the baby will bring syd and vaughn closer together so that they can maybe start up a relationship and become a family! :D
thanks for the PM
update soon :smiley:

That was so freaking hysterical. And though I was almost fine until Jack used the word "deflower", I couldn't stop laughing afterwards. Oh boy... lmao!

Poor Michael. :angelic:

hahahahaha :lol:
that was great.
good ol' jack.
loved it.

um, vaughn's going to be able to have more kids in the future after he meets jack, right? :thinking:

I think that Jack is a little excitecd about being a grandfather. I can't beleive that he didn't yell at her.

AWSOME CHAPTER.
Update soon.

texasalias

Hahahhha, I'd be scared to ell Jack anything. :P He didn't even know Syd had sex yet, that'd bad. :lol: I already feel bad for Vaughn for having to meet him. ^_^

i love it when you update frequently. I wonder if jack is going to kill michael at first sight. and what happens when the paparazzi finds out too?

Jack shook his head, “No, because to have a baby, you have to have sex, and to have sex, you have to be married. You aren’t married, so there is no way that you could be pregnant.”

how could he even think that!!!!!!!

“I’m going to kill that son of a bitch.” Jack muttered, his lips forming a straight line and his eyes fierce like daggers.

oh no!!!!

“I’m going to kill that son of a bitch.” Jack muttered, his lips forming a straight line and his eyes fierce like daggers.

i would'nt be suprised if he asked to have a small talk with him..aimed a gun at his head and accidently puled the trigger!!!!!

but i realy hope not!!!
thanks for the pm
keep up the great work
~gracie~

uh-oh....i smell trouble a-brewin'.....can't wait to see some interaction between jack and vaughn....great chapter....thanks for the pm....shelley :blush:

“I’m just worried about you, Sydney.” Jack smiled slightly, patting his daughter’s knee. Sydney smiled. “So when do I get to meet Mr. Vaughn?”

Sydney gulped, “Um...”

“Sydney.” Jack said, somewhat patronizingly, but Sydney was used to that voice. He used it whenever he wanted a direct answer from her, without her beating around the bush.

“I’ll have to talk to him first.” She finally said.

“Good,” Jack smiled, rubbing his hands together, before leaning back on the couch and smiling at his wife and oldest daughter.
Poor Vaughn has no idea what he got himself into!!!! Awesome update :lol: Can't wait to see what happens next!! :D

o thats great!!! i loved that chapter!! and the whole she did it when she was seventeen then the best line, would it help if i told you i was almost eighteen?! thats great!! :lol:

If Michael can fend of intrusive questions from gossip magazine reporters, dodging Jack's questions should be a piece of cake. Besides, Sydney is in her mid-twenties, she's an adult. This isn't the 1800's where women have no rights- Jack has no control over his daughter. And his views and opinions no longer even count. So, if he makes things difficut for Michael and Syd, Jack can be told to take a flying leap.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

wow i can't wait for the spy daddy/ MV discussion !! :P this is gonna be so much fun !! keep writing coz this story rox !!
Nadia is so funny !!
I'm just surprise how syd took the news, she was just so calm, i mean i would be preg with MV's child i would just be freaking happy to be the mother of a soon drop dead gorgeous baby !! :rolleyes:

DUDE!! the whole "delowered" thing was hilarious!!

i can't wait to see what happens, especially between syd and vaughn :naughty:

could I get a PM when the next chapter comes out? :confused:

Back