Over My Head

Totally didn't see that coming. I hope PapaJack, being a father himself, will convince Syd not to run.
If Nadia didn't hit the nail on the head with her accusations I'd bet that she's at least is in the right vicinity...

That was great, but I don't trust Jack. His way of fixing things may just be to have Syd run and hide. Can't wait for more.

Katie

this is a time where jack bristow needs to do everything humanly possible to make his daughnter happy... that means be stubborn and force syd to see the real truth...

Ok...whatever happens, Syd has to let Vaughn see the baby. She has to. And I agree with Nadia. She's just scared of what might happen when she and Vaughn start a relationship. Hopefully Jack will be able to talk some sense into her.

Great update. Can't wait for more.

~Karen

Ok...She can't just take the baby and run!!! IS SHE NUTS!!! ( I think the hormones are still talkin for her) ;)
-Vaughn would be crushed!!!
Jack better fix this like he said he would!!!!
-Great update! Thanks for the pm!

Jack better be able to change Syd's mind. After all they've been through already, Vaughn needs to see his baby girl. I trust you to fix this soon Katy.

Great update

Thanks for the PM

That was great ... aww poor Syd is freakin out ... aww relly hope Jack can fix this ... she can not leave and not let Michael see his daughter ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Great chapter.

I hope that Sydney makes the right decision. I don't think that she should leave. I hope Jack does the right thing.

Update soon.

texasalias.

She can't leave, not without telling Michael, and if he found out about the birth of his daughter on TV or something like that he's going to be mad, really mad, I can't believe Sydney didn't call him, Nadia is totally right....

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

Sydney needs to have her head examined! She needs to tell Michael about the baby, he will find out anyway. And he has the right to be included in his baby's life! He has been nothing but supportive during her pregnancy. He does not deserve to be treated like this. Hope Jack can talk her out of this insanity.
thanks for the PM

Those blasted paparazzi.
How did they find out so fast?

I can understand Sydney wanting to run away from them.
But, she should tell Michael.

I wonder what Jack is going to do.

sydney has every right to want to protect her baby
jack was super sweet
great chapter....i don't want to kill you at all :D
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

I have faith that Jack will fix this! ;) Syd can't do that, that would be one of the most messed up things ever. Besides, Michael really likes her.

“Shhh... I’ll fix this.” Jack said softly, holding his youngest daughter while he mind was on his oldest daughter.

I hope Jack does fix this, because if Sydney does take the baby away without telling Michael, she's lost all of my respect. Plus, taking the baby like that and hiding it so the other parent can't find it, constitutes kidnapping in many states. In a worse case scenario, Sydney could end up in jail, in a best case scenario she could lose custody of the baby.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back