Owen Wilson…best actor?

I’ve only seen a few of his movies so far (Rushmore, Wedding Crasher, Zoolander), but I’m really turning into a fan of this guy. They interviewed him in playboy this month and I think his best line was when he compared picking up women at weddings to fishing with dynamite (unfortunately for my single, female friends he wasn’t a guest at our wedding!) From a female’s point of view, he’s a pretty smart guy with lots of great points for the single men out there. Anyone else like him, or catch this interview?

Katy

I didn't catch the interview... (lol reading Playboy? ;)) But I must say Owen is definitely in my top ten for male actors. He's also an incredible writer/producer. He and Wes Anderson have worked together so many times... And Wes is my favorite director, so... it makes sense. :smiley: Plus Owen's adorable. :love:

I love Owen Wilson, he cracks me up. Only thing is - he always plays the same type of person (which is I think, probably himself). His personality is always the same. He is very clever in picking his parts, because which ever role he takes, it works.

Dude. Go rent The Minus Man or The Life Aquatic. He can indeed act, he seems to prefer taking the slacker route instead. lol

My mom has a crush on him. She likes his "broken nose." What's interesting is that her crush starred in The Wedding Crashers with MY crush, Rachel McMycelebritycrush. :love: :sigh:

Back