Pac-Man watch

[align=center]
pac_man_pellet_watch.jpg
[/align]

Now here is something that I would have wanted back in fourth grade: a Pac-Man watch. Granted, it’s not as cool as a Mickey Mouse Watch, but that’s only because Pac-Man didn’t have any hands.

When I first saw this watch, I thought that what I was seeing was a watch with a display screen. In other words, I saw this and thought: “Cool! A watch where Pac-man roams around the edge and eternally chases a cherry and purple ghost.”

In all honesty, I don’t think that is what it is. It would appear that the hands are not digital, and the Pac-man is described as “an invisible second hand”. Too bad, because the LCD display watch with Pac-Man would have been cool.

Yeah, this looks like a watch designed for die-hard Pac-man fans, and there are only going to be 500 of them made, each of them marked with a specific serial number. It costs about $129.99, and there is even a bundle version that includes a free copy of Pac-Man for the PC.

I don’t know whether you would call this a deal, as you could probably get a watch for a much cheaper price than this. As for the free Pac-Man game, I’m sure you could probably find it on Xbox Live or the Nintendo Wii channel.

Back