Season 5 Page 47

hvartan

Cadet
was it just me, or did page 47 seem like it had a totally different drawing of the "chosen one" on it?
i wonder if it was done on purpose, or they just felt like making a new one and it wasnt exactly the same as the original
juss making sure i wasnt seeing things

Yeah that frustrated me a lot--why make one that looked like an amateur drew it, when they should have the one that the original talented artist made--even if she doesn't work for the show anymore, does that mean they lost the rights to the original rambaldi documents?

Yeah that frustrated me a lot--why make one that looked like an amateur drew it, when they should have the one that the original talented artist made--even if she doesn't work for the show anymore, does that mean they lost the rights to the original rambaldi documents?

Maybe they gave them a fake page...

it could be a tranlated version...cause it was in code orignally and in this ep Rachel read it like it was nothing special...and didn't ask what it said.

I doubt they would really give up the orginal page. They didn't mention anything about the page being authenticated.

Now we know where the prophecy is heading and how far some people go to make sure Rambaldi is verified.

Remember the whole duel of the sisters bit from last season?? Its going to happen before the end.

does anyone know where i can get a picture of the new one, i kinda dont remember what it looks like
but if i remember, it really didnt look like syd

Yeah, Sloane did have the original, but both the fake and the one he had look the same and are not the original Page 47 from season 1, sadly. I think they lost it! :(

Back