Pages 1 - 10

Nnem

Cadet
Its alot easier to keep track of the story when you try to post every 10 pagesor so. It also gives everyone a chance to recap what is happening in the story :smiley:

Lots of Poeple :) said:

Once there was an infamous bartender who held a cucumber. Naturally this caused much pain for vanilla PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS research. Suddenly a small rodent named Bubba ate a magic bean which exploded upon had bald feet. This time apparently my imagination was particularly nasty and fluffy. Hence there was much money thrown at politicians just when it exploded.

Personally I believe that gorillas can fly while singing badly. This is loco. Yesterday syphilis was killing many deformed polygons shaped outside weirdly. I ate babies. Afterwards cocktails, tequila flavored, splashed over my leopard skinned bikini briefs. “Ew” said cow. Initially Jesus killed herpes with sporks. Hero’s very soul explodes meanwhile terrestrial life forms scrumptiously wandered about the moors of Tsunia. Sadly, none warranted that there kind of bother. Confused, the bophomet stole rupees from Chuck-Norris. Amazingly, losing his mind was not absolutely happening. Not, at hometown hoedown.

Why this skald is sitting inside, outside in-side-out. As the hallucinogen wore off. Dumbfounded, Dumbledore struck a malofy chicken with his luck y zweihander which garnered much unfortunate attention from the psychological disorders of monks. Sigmund slayed a fat hog with buttered biscuits flaming potatoes dipped between bites of flaming munchkins’ toes. Unfortunately the exploded. Then imploded

Back