Pagination .. am I missing something?

AbdF

Cadet
Hello,

In my arcade, I don't see pagination even in all tab, hence I can't browse my all games. I just upgrade to new release and still no pagination.

Am I missing something or pagination is not yet incorporated?

Here is my arcade, http://www.talk2know.com/arcade/

Thanks,

This may be something I broke along the way :cautious:; if I am recalling correctly it was hard-coded somewhere to only retrieve 25 games. I'll take a look when I can.

This may be something I broke along the way :cautious:; if I am recalling correctly it was hard-coded somewhere to only retrieve 25 games. I'll take a look when I can.
Nah, I hard coded that option in Arcade_Option to return 25 per page. It was designed to be paginated but I totally forgot to get page from _input in Arcade_ControllerPublic_Arcade :o_O:

Nah, I hard coded that option in Arcade_Option to return 25 per page. It was designed to be paginated but I totally forgot to get page from _input in Arcade_ControllerPublic_Arcade :o_O:
In that case, I'll leave it for you. :P

I was just about to report this. :smiley:

Yeah, I just added about 22 games to test and so far no pagination, if I install hundreds of games it would be quite interesting!

thanks @kavin, xfrocks and other developers for look into this .... just one question .. till we get that pagination works in ALL Tab, is it possible to hide the ALL tab? You know, it might be little confusing for the visitors when they see 25 games in ALL tab, they might think that's all I got, whereas they definitely will get many more if they browse by category.

Also, I was thinking it would be nice to have pagination both on top and bottom (like normal forums). Right now, inside the category, we have pagination but only at the bottom of the page.

Back