PAINFUL STORIES

Lol but thats what Brothers and sisters seem to do fight. I have a few.

When i was 9 i was playing cricket with a my school mates one day and we just started using the proper balls, anyway the ball was edged to be i didnt relise and then all my mates was in horror as my mouth was bleeding (it looked like i was a vampire according to one of them) but the worst thing was it knocked a tooth down my throught so i could have nearly choked on it.

The second one was when i was playing football in the summer in 1997 (I was 15), i when for a challenge and i felt something go in my ankel what i didnt know was that it was a tendon which had a small tear so i had to miss the remander of the summer playing and then the first 6 school matches

I discloated my knee when i was 16 on a school trip, we had to stay at a dorm type place and then one night they had a party for this girl who 17 anyway we was their having a great time and someone spilt water on the floor i heard a good song came running in ,slipped tried to save my balance and then crack as in a really loud nose and then i looked down and there was this ball made of bone sticking out, i had poped it clear out of joint and i have been warned that because of the nature of the injury i have one really major fall or accident again and i could wind up on cruches for the rest of my life (n)

-When I was a baby my brother pushed me into our fireplace and I cracked my head open.

-When I was 7 I was riding my friends bike down our neighborhood hill, I turned onto my street, the pedal scraped against the concrete. I fell off, my chin was split open, my knee had a 3rd degree burn road rash from scraping the road and the ring I was wearing that day fell off my finger-i had a bunch of scrapes from that.

-When I was going into seventh grade, I was at this ice skating party, I fell on the ice and split my chin open AGAIN. My jaw ached for weeks and I swear I chipped a tooth.

-In 7th, my volleyball team was finishing up our season. We were fooling around at practice. I jumped, landed on a girls foot, and rolled my left ankle.

-This past year in 10th grade, I was at my JV basketball practice. I drove in for a layup, I jumped, landed hard and rolled my right ankle. It was almost a break. It was purple and blue for about a week.

-Oh and I fell asleep with a heating pad on my leg-BAD IDEA. I woke up with blisters the size of a half dollar. :blush:

well since im such a klutz.... :rolleyes: i have many painful stories so here are just a few:

lets see there was the time in 4th grade i was walking around the playground and somone pushed me and i fell and landed on my wrist which promplty cracked and it hurt very much and i had it in a cast for a while

and then in 10th i was playing basketball in gym again and the ball hit my hand and jammed my finger so bad it chipped the bone and the crack pot doctor told me it 'wasnt that bad' so he did nothign for my finger and its still not right today... <_<

oh in 3rd grade we had this huge ice storm and liek everything was covered in bout 2 inches of solid ice, so one day i was sliding down my driveway on my knees (yeah not a smart plan) and the metal runners of my sled went underneath my kneecaps - oh yeah thats definatly as painful as it sounds. so to this day my knees are all messed up

and then about 9 months ago at homecomming i went back to my high school and we were walking around and there was this one part where the path was uneaven and i slipped and landed fully on my knee and it hurt so freakin bad i like coulnt walk - which made my knee oh so much better :rolleyes: not summuch

and then there was the time i was swimming half a mile of butterfly stroke on swim team (for those of you who swim u know what a blast that was <_< yah..) and i dislocated my shoulder... it was bad....

i'll stop now :blush: :angelic:

when i was a baby my older sister (known as fridolina here on aa) used to lift me from the neck. that hurt.
my jaw gets dislocated sometimes and that hurts like hell... :confused:

pii_lena4ever said:
when i was a baby my older sister (known as fridolina here on aa) used to lift me from the neck. that hurt.
my jaw gets dislocated sometimes and that hurts like hell... :confused:
[post="964171"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey cool i didn't know you two were sisters. :smiley: But owww!!!!that must have hurt.

I ripped that little muscle under my tongue once. That was so painful, especially as i was instructed not to talk for a week which i find physically impossible :rolleyes:

well this is funni but it was painfull to...
i was at cdd with my finreds and i was realy hyper and at the ned of class i jumped up ready to leave asap well i trip on my chair fall on to my finreds chair it tips over and i crash into the wall then my chair fell on top of me!! its was hilarous but i got cut up and stuff but it didt hurt much

I'm doing ths sailing camp and today, I was in the boat when the boom, a metal bar that swings across smacked me right across my head and now i have this huge bump on my face---ouch! I was looking around, totally dizzy for like 5 minutes, until my friend realize dthat I was having trouble steering--then my counseler came to pick up my friend and I and he took us back to shore on his motor boat--I've hit poles and stuff beofre, but I never realized how hard myu head could really be hit :lol:

i went ot this skaet park wiht amy and well im not a skater at all i jsut went for the fun of it. i go dwon this lil hill and tryy going up the other side well my sakte board jsut goes flying from underneath me and goes acroos the whgloe sakte park and almosyt hits a cuple of ppz and i fall and bust my s*** ouch1!! but it was hilrous!!! i mtellnig u omg it was great u had to be there!
~my painlfull stories r more funni then pianfull~ i geuss i lugh off the pian..?

heres a pinfull one thats not funni
iwas in my grage and my firend was holidng my bow and arrow and wad aiming at me well i dukc casue i was afreaid and good thing i did cause it jsut it my jaw when it slipped form her hand ouch!!! it hurt soooooo abd! ! !it was bleadding and swollen and my jow poped alot

Since alot of people seem to be posting "physical pain" I'll post some emotionsl pain.

About a year and a half ago my cousin devolped cancer. She was a 13 and was only that I hung out with at all our faimly parties. Even though she was a year older than me we were still close. She had to stay at a children's hospital for a LONG time and I never visited her. She came home for a couple of days because she had been in the hospital for so long and wanted some freedom. Well, she ended dying that night in her parent's bed. My mom went over to my aunt's house and said that a guy from some church blessed her. So yep. That was definately painful. :( (n)

aliassyd47 said:
Since alot of people seem to be posting "physical pain" I'll post some emotionsl pain.

About a year and a half ago my cousin devolped cancer. She was a 13 and was only that I hung out with at all our faimly parties. Even though she was a year older than me we were still close. She had to stay at a children's hospital for a LONG time and I never visited her. She came home for a couple of days because she had been in the hospital for so long and wanted some freedom. Well, she ended dying that night in her parent's bed. My mom went over to my aunt's house and said that a guy from some church blessed her. So yep. That was definately painful.  :(  (n)
[post="969648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG that's so sad. (n) at least she got to go home for those few days. I'm really sorry for your loss Cat. :(

garnergarnish said:
OMG that's so sad.  (n) at least she got to go home for those few days. I'm really sorry for your loss Cat. :(
[post="969889"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks. I am glad she got to go home for at least a couple days.

Back