PAINFUL STORIES

LMAO, I can picture it. I'm pretty good, apart from my fall like a week ago, not painful stories yet :D .

:angelic: Ok, so this was a little while ago but, oh well. I was on a skiing trip with friends and it had rained the night before so it was all really, really, really icy. I'm not exaggerating the snow was more like clear, rock hard ice! Anywho, it was all our first time skiing and we were going down this quite steep mountain when suddenly I lost control of my ski's and went straight into a near by tree. Wait, it get's worse, I then proceeded to attempt to stand up (trust me on this one, it was definitely not a pretty sight) and went sliding into my friend who then in an attempt not to fall of the side of the mountain grabbed hold of me and we went flying (if you could call screaming while frantically swinging poles and ski's around all over the place flying!) straight down the side of the mountain while knocking over the rest of our group who was impatiently waiting at the bottom.

If anything like this has ever happened to anybody else then I’m sure you can appreciate the what I’ve come to call the DOMINO effect! Yes, the DOMINO effect which left stocks and skis and arms and legs sticking out all over the place.

In conclusion to this, I can say the closest I’ve come to skiing again is watching it from a television in the safety of my own house. Something my friends will forever thank me for I’m sure. :angelic:

I was watching the preakness stakes and during commericals i was in my computer room typing away on the forum so i listen to the tv i would run out again. So when i heard that it was starting back again i turned around, stood up, took a step, tripped over my backpack, slamed my left shoulder into the door frame, then i bounced to the right side and hit my other side :rolleyes:
--mandy :angelic:

I have 2 really painful stories. 1 when i was 8 and me and my mate Michael used to race everywhere and this one time we where hurdling over walls. however we got to one and i coulod see it was too high but i refused to give up so i kept going. now i did actually get over the wall, but my foot caught this metal rung on the top, trapping my foot so that i not only ripped all the ligaments and broke my ankle and my wrist but i smashed my face into the ground splitting my chin, thus needing sstitches. God that really hurt.

other thing was when i was eleven and me and my friend were play fighting, but she headbutted me under my chin and i bit off a bit of my tongue at the side. it was sooo gross. and then it went green and black. most disgusting thing ever

garnergarnish said:
I have 2 really painful stories. 1 when i was 8 and me and my mate Michael used to race everywhere and this one time we where hurdling over walls. however we got to one and i coulod see it was too high but i refused to give up so i kept going. now i did actually get over the wall, but my foot caught this metal rung on the top, trapping my foot so that i not only ripped all the ligaments and broke my ankle and my wrist but i smashed my face into the ground splitting my chin, thus needing sstitches. God that really hurt.

other thing was when i was eleven and me and my friend were play fighting, but she headbutted me under my chin and i bit off a bit of my tongue at the side. it was sooo gross. and then it went green and black. most disgusting thing ever
omg both your stories sound so painful!!! and the toungue thing, gross!!! :eek:
one thing that hurt a looot was just one week ago when i burnt my finger on the owen (i was baking mocca-squares and was about to take them out of the oven)(speaking of oven, lets all remember the "you've got an oven, we can reheat"-scene). well anyway it got all read and then the skin fell off and it hurt sooo much everytime anything touched my finger...it's a bit better now though... :smiley: :blink:

one time i got a sliver in my skin, and then the skin healed over it's path of entry. and it's still uder my skin.... that's more gross that painful maybe.... but it DID hurt.

Back