PAINFUL STORIES

Saijen said:
one time i got a sliver in my skin, and then the skin healed over it's path of entry. and it's still uder my skin.... that's more gross that painful maybe.... but it DID hurt.
OMG what the hell is a sliver. :eek: it sounds gross.

garnergarnish said:
I have 2 really painful stories. 1 when i was 8 and me and my mate Michael used to race everywhere and this one time we where hurdling over walls. however we got to one and i coulod see it was too high but i refused to give up so i kept going. now i did actually get over the wall, but my foot caught this metal rung on the top, trapping my foot so that i not only ripped all the ligaments and broke my ankle and my wrist but i smashed my face into the ground splitting my chin, thus needing sstitches. God that really hurt.

other thing was when i was eleven and me and my friend were play fighting, but she headbutted me under my chin and i bit off a bit of my tongue at the side. it was sooo gross. and then it went green and black. most disgusting thing ever
OMG that is soo painful. :jawdrop:...

NOw this is a weird question, it was a piece of your tongue, do tongues regenerate. I mean, the body should be able to regrow, small bits...

ALIAS_RULES said:
garnergarnish said:
I have 2 really painful stories. 1 when i was 8 and me and my mate Michael used to race everywhere and this one time we where hurdling over walls. however we got to one and i coulod see it was too high but i refused to give up so i kept going. now i did actually get over the wall, but my foot caught this metal rung on the top, trapping my foot so that i not only ripped all the ligaments and broke my ankle and my wrist but i smashed my face into the ground splitting my chin, thus needing sstitches. God that really hurt.

other thing was when i was eleven and me and my friend were play fighting, but she headbutted me under my chin and i bit off a bit of my tongue at the side. it was sooo gross. and then it went green and black. most disgusting thing ever

NOw this is a weird question, it was a piece of your tongue, do tongues regenerate. I mean, the body should be able to regrow, small bits...
yeah my tongue is pefectly fine now. it used to have the tiniest dent but i can't even find it anymore. the tongue is the fastest healing part of your body so luckily i wasn't a freak for too long although i did notice the odd person taking a step back when i was talking to them :lol:

ALIAS_RULES said:
garnergarnish said:

uh i don't think tongues regenerate

garnergarnish said:

OMGOSH those sound really painful....one of mah friends friend had his tongue bitten off too at a water park and then this kid picked up the tongue piece but he took it back and freakin KEPT it....his tongue has almost fully grown back tho

garnergarnish said:

ouch! those made me cringe
I only have one really painful story but it was also from my stupidity. I was in a rush and I had to shave so I wasnt using anything other than my razor and a little water and i guess i put in too much force so I ended up scraping out a chunk of skin from over my shin bone and I hit the bone, I stood in horror for a split second when I could see my bone but all of a sudden blood rushed everywhere and it covered my leg..I had to pull the chunk of skin out of the blade and i ended up passing it..I have a large scar from it

o yeah i was shaving my thigh and then shaved with too much force too and it cut my whole thigh from my knee to my....yeah u get the point :lol: it hurt so bad i had to get out of the showa with one shaved leg and one non-shaved leg for skool... embarassing

and anotha one was when i was at a friends house and we were jumping off the banisters from her stairs to the floor.....we had like all these cushions blankets, pillows anything soft was on the floor and u would land on them and it was so much fun....well iwas gunna go jump from an angle to make it more fun well i didnt jump far enuff and i missed everyhting completely and spranged my ankle....the pain was so bad....and now that i have spranged that ankle 3 times now...it like will juss give out when im running and roll over and hurt like all day but go away the next day

when i was young i accidentally walked into a room with some older girls changing and they slammed the door shut onto my index finger

ouch

ILoveVaughn627 said:
garnergarnish said:

ouch! those made me cringe
I only have one really painful story but it was also from my stupidity. I was in a rush and I had to shave so I wasnt using anything other than my razor and a little water and i guess i put in too much force so I ended up scraping out a chunk of skin from over my shin bone and I hit the bone, I stood in horror for a split second when I could see my bone but all of a sudden blood rushed everywhere and it covered my leg..I had to pull the chunk of skin out of the blade and i ended up passing it..I have a large scar from it
oh sweet jesus!!!that is not funny. owwww!!!! :jawdrop:

ILoveVaughn627 said:
yikes that sucks! but jumping from the banisters doesnt sound like the smartest thing, even though I have done it and it is a blast, but..
yeah its the funnest thing ever....but sumthing else thats funner is jumping off the roof into the pool now thats HELLA fun!!!

So my sister likes my boyfriend. And I always tease her by hugging him and telling her he's mine. So then she gets mad. And she pushes me off so she can hold onto him. So then I try to push her off... and then the fighting ensues. Seriously, the girl is only 2, but she's dangerous. Yesterday, she friggin' grabbed my hair and pulled. And then she friggin' took my hand and bit down real hard! And I was screaming and screaming and she bit harder and harder! Friggin' girl. She not only bites, she always pinches and grabs. It was bad. And then she goes and tells on me. :hmm: Now my hand's all swollen and the skin is ripped off. And it hurts. :hmm:

Back