Paint Balling

I've gone paintballing several times. I really like it too. I feel like a spy crawling through the woods and using codes with my allies. But trust me it DOES hurt when you get shot. I had welts all over me last time I played.
My Brother and my friend said I shouldn't play because I was a girl and they were going to kick my butt, so I went out and shot both of them with in ten minutes!

Ya ive only gone 2 or 3 times, but i had soo much fun! I dont shoot as much as everyone else though i dont wanna run out of paint balls and my co2 never goes down. It was indoor and they have these huge blown up (by air) bunkers to hide behind.

Paintballing is right up my ally... I REALLY wanna goooooo... *whines* I've never been before but GOD do I want to!

^ Same! But it's like "Oh no, we live in Australia... no WAY are we going to have paintballing in Australia :cry: I really want a place sooooo bad!"

Juju you do realize that there is a paintballing place in melbourne.... ummm what it called in Oakley i think or was that Geelong... i can;t remeber just remember my cousin saying that she went and that it hurt like hell.... then again that was like 5 years ago?

Paintballing is soooo much fun, its a shame i can't do it more often because its costly. The bruises will go with a few weeks hopefully sometimes just over a month but that's the fun of it as well in my opinion :lol:

Back