Panama Lovers

whatever did happen to them being married? i remember that ^^ quote and all, but i don't remember them saying anything about it afterward. are they still married? :blink:

m-c
JACK: You were right. Although our marital contract was founded on fraudulent pretenses, it's still valid until it's annulled. Which means, technically, we are still married.
2x10 - The Abduction

SpyMommy is back! :woot:

I am in to :smiley: Yaay!

What to you think now? About Jack and Irina, has Jack never stoped loving her, or has he begun to get the feelings for her back, when he learned more about her?

You mean in Season 5? I'm not sure. What happened when Irina came back this season? I missed it.

As for up to S4. God yes Jack still loves her. He didn't want to, which made him bitter and cold, but after seeing her again... how could he not? He fell madly for "Laura," and even though she isn't really "Laura," he can't deny she is still the woman he loves. :love: (OK why is it that I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to those two? Oh yes, because they're both so flawed... :D)

Heh, nothing happened between them this seson, we only saw her on the ship with Sydney, talking to Peyton. Syd and Jack dosn't know that she is part of this..

I don't think Jack still loved her when he first saw her again after all those years, it was hard for him to see her again, but I belive he really hated her at first. But when he found out that she was cooperating it startet getting harder for him, and when they spent time together in Kashmir he started to get the feelings back..

I really hope that Irina is good, and not evil... for Jack's sake!

^ Yeah you're right. He lived on his hatred for the idea of her all those years she was "dead," and when she returned, she gave him a tangible object finally on which to project that hatred... But by the Abduction, he had fallen back in love with her... she was too much like the Laura he remembered for him to hate. Now, hate and mistrust are two different things. I don't think he trusts her further than he can throw her. Although he trusts her more after Resurrection than he did when he first saw her again in S2. :Ponder:

We totally agree on that Jack loves her now, but is Irina still in love with him? Or is she just using him, to get cloose to Syd.. the baby.. and everything?

i reaaally hope that we will see some J/I moments this season ;)

Les: Just have to say that you pop up in almost every thread I post in, I think we share the same interests ^_^

^ Haha I know! We rock. :D

As for Irina... I haven't a clue. I didn't see the ep she appeared in this season. :/ Maybe I'll d/l it when I get home (but I doubt I'd understand what is going on on the show now... :thinking:).

She can't be evil... I belive she really loves Jack and Sydney. Maybe their is an explanation to all of this that leads back to when she was recruited by the KGB!

Poor Jack and Irina, they never find eachother :P

I think that Irina loves Jack, I mean if the situation had been reversed, she would've found another way. That's an "I love you" in J/I speak.

According to Jeff Pinker, Irina's coming back, she's in the ep where Syd gives birth

Oh! It appears that I forgot to introduce myself. :blush: :blush: I'm Carrie, 16 years old, from O-HI-O. I'm absolutely obsessed with Lena Olin... 🤤 Seriously, obsessed. :lol: And I don't think there's much more about me... But if I forgot anything important, please do let me know! :lol:

Welcome Carrie :P

I am Phoenix from the Lena OnLINe board :P

I know you are a Panama lover to :lol:

Have you guys heard?

02/24 - Sources tell me Lena does return, and we get some jaw-droppingly good twists and turns from SpyMommy and SpyDaddy

Means that we could get some spyparents love back to the show! YAAAAY

Oh! It appears that I forgot to introduce myself. :blush: :blush: I'm Carrie, 16 years old, from O-HI-O. I'm absolutely obsessed with Lena Olin... 🤤 Seriously, obsessed. :lol: And I don't think there's much more about me... But if I forgot anything important, please do let me know! :lol:
:lol: Hi Carrie, I think you know who I am. :P

Back