Pantsing and Mud Fights

Sunfire_77 said:
*wsees marlenes mud ball. doesn't try to move jus lets it hit me. fall to floor and stared mindlesly. Then rocks back and fourth*
Aww, mommy, it's ok....::sits and rocks beside you:: Don't you worry ::wipes all the mud off:: ::gives you a ducky:: :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
Nighty Marlene! watch out for the squirrls. they be everywhere................
SEE NOTHING! I dun feel any odd! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
NO!!! MORE ODDNESS!! That's it, I'm getting off here to get you odd, Wikky, Mo, get me when you're ready again!

AHA! *sprays fairy dust over dw* makes him fall in love with jo* They get married and have many kids* THERE MY PLAN IS AT WORK! I AM THE FAIRY OF LOVE! heheehehehe *flys back to tree* I'm evil LMAO HEHEHE actually I am a good fairy but now I feel like doing that! LMAO :smiley: hehheeeeeeeeeee

Sunfire_77 said:
AHA! *sprays fairy dust over dw* makes him fall in love with jo* They get married and have many kids* THERE MY PLAN IS AT WORK! I AM THE FAIRY OF LOVE! heheehehehe *flys back to tree* I'm evil LMAO HEHEHE actually I am a good fairy but now I feel like doing that! LMAO :smiley: hehheeeeeeeeeee
NO!!!! NO!!!!! WIKKY!! RUN!!! AHHH!!! ::Puts on underwear with a lock:: YOU AIN'T GETTIN NO Grandbabies outta me!

heheh I am a fiary with a pink sparlkey fairy dress and sparkles everywhere! LMAO!!!! You guys must save meee! I am turning into a GIRL! AHHHHHHHHHHH *flys back to tree with other fairys* LMAO

*uses Vaccuum and sucks in the fairy dust then switches the vaccuum into reverse and spits the fairy dust back at Sunfire and she falls in love with the mud and has a mud baby*

Sunfire_77 said:
heheh I am a fiary with a pink sparlkey fairy dress and sparkles everywhere! LMAO!!!! You guys must save meee! I am turning into a GIRL! AHHHHHHHHHHH *flys back to tree with other fairys* LMAO
::rips off pink dress on puts guy shorst and baggy shirt on you:: ::locks you in the padded room::

THANK YOU WIKKY!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Sunfire_77 said:
::rips off pink dress on puts guy shorst and baggy shirt on you:: ::locks you in the padded room::

THANK YOU WIKKY!
No problem

Back