Pantsing and Mud Fights

AH! Thats it! Fairy mad! NO MUD BABY! Sprinkles dust on dw and he falls in love with MARTH STEWART!* THERE YOU GO! LMAO
*sprays jo and she falls in love kernal sanders there ya go! and pie since your nice hmmmmmm.... I give you cute man Vaughn LMAO SEE IT PAYS TO BE NICE! LMAO

Sunfire_77 said:
AH! Thats it! Fairy mad! NO MUD BABY! Sprinkles dust on dw and he falls in love with MARTH STEWART!* THERE YOU GO! LMAO
*sprays jo and she falls in love kernal sanders there ya go! and pie since your nice hmmmmmm.... I give you cute man Vaughn LMAO SEE IT PAYS TO BE NICE! LMAO
*grabs Kate and the dust lands on her, DW takes a sample and puts it on Sunfire and she falls in love with PAULY SHORE!!!*

SEE Now where was I *starts to dance with other fello fairys* LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Mud BABYS! WTF! NNO EWWWWWWWWWW fireman LMAO HEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dark Wiccan said:
Sunfire_77 said:
*grabs Kate and the dust lands on her, DW takes a sample and puts it on Sunfire and she falls in love with PAULY SHORE!!!*
Thank you *now AHHH PAULY SHORE! EWWWWWWWWw
Makes you fall in love with PONCHO! THERE!* o and carrot head and you should go good togtehr JO! LMAO

Sunfire_77 said:
HEY!! I'm nice!! I've saved you a lot.. :( And YOU SET PIE UP WITH GRANDPA?!?!

Makes jo fall in love with cute surfer man* there But hmmm dw falls for VAUGHN hmmmmmmm thats good. my work here id done.......................*flys off to fairy kingdom

Sunfire_77 said:
Dark Wiccan said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Makes you fall in love with PONCHO! THERE!* o and carrot head and you should go good togtehr JO! LMAO
It's Carrot Top, *uses fan to blow away the dust and hits Sunfire and she falls in love with Elmo and she has an Elmo baby*

Sunfire_77 said:
Dark Wiccan said:
Sunfire_77 said:
NO WAY!!! PIE!! SAVE ME!! ::takes the fairy dust and sprinkles it on Mommy and N** so they fall in love and have Gay man babies::

Back