Pantsing and Mud Fights

Dark Wiccan said:
dontfrostdapie said:
ooo ouch
poor mommy!
i'll save you
::sprays dw with mud::
*pushes Pauly shore so he kisses Sunfire and Pie and him and Sunfire have another baby*
EW NO! NO NO NO! I am with nice fireman no THERE! HEHEHE EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I must save you pie from evil man ............:smiley: hehehe NO I DONT! AND YOU and polly shore dw you and polly shore! And my pie baby is not in this LEAVE HER ALONE! LMAO :smiley: heheh JO! I gaveyou cute surfer man! How dare you! LMAO No elmo babies you and ernie should! LMAO ok well I am ...............................

Sunfire_77 said:
Dark Wiccan said:
dontfrostdapie said:
ooo ouch
poor mommy!
i'll save you
::sprays dw with mud::
*pushes Pauly shore so he kisses Sunfire and Pie and him and Sunfire have another baby*
EW NO! NO NO NO! I am with nice fireman no THERE! HEHEHE EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I must save you pie from evil man ............:smiley: hehehe NO I DONT! AND YOU and polly shore dw you and polly shore! And my pie baby is not in this LEAVE HER ALONE! LMAO :smiley: heheh JO! I gaveyou cute surfer man! How dare you! LMAO No elmo babies you and ernie should! LMAO ok well I am ...............................
Aww, can't you give me the guy I like?

You guys do it everywhere ... lol ...

I will see you guys tomorrow ... gotta go home ...

take care guys and we'll fight "muddy" again!

dontfrostdapie said:
LMAO vaughn is our grandpa??? oh, thanks for telling me mom!!! jeez, setting me up with our grandpa!! ::Pie is mad::
Yeah, her and Jacob had us (supposedly, I'm still trying to figure out who dad is!) Vicktoria King and Vaughn had Mommy, Irina Bristow and Jack had Vicki! LMAO! ::Pulls yer pants down::

Back