Paper People

They had a baby?!? When?? Oh well. It's Bristow-Vaughn, so who really cares.

I feel really bad for Vaughn. Taking care of a daughter while still thinking that Sydney's alive.

Great update. Thanks for the pm!

I am confused, again. Is the baby real, or is he imagining her? I am guessing real, but. I am also concerned he will neglect the baby since he a little over the edge right now.
Thanks for the PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???

Is he still hallucinating? Because I thought he was last chapter, and this seems like a mighty, mighty big thing to hallucinafy. I'm so confused!

No, I have no clue. And I really, really, really want to know. :cry:

Heh, I care more about finding out what's going on in this story than I do about the actual show.

Is it real? I hope that Vaughn finds where syd is snd saves her. He needs to be the "knight in shining armor". I can totally see him saving the day.

:sideroll: Sorry, just reading all the reviews... were we always this analytical of every situation? :lol: I mean, don't you love people exploring all the possibilities in their reviews? Alias has changed us... and it's just funny...

*skip*

I'm in a strange mood... but I think I figured out that it was a hallucination, right? :thinking: Because it said that he was "unknown of its existence" which means that either of the following:

1) He's nuts
2) He's hallucinating

wait... they're the same thing 😆

Just another thing... did you know that it's been 4 chapters and so far you've only gone through two rooms? :shock: And you manage to keep it flowing... whoa.... *stares at Cai with big, awed eyes*

luv juju :harp:

Bubbles said:
:sideroll: Sorry, just reading all the reviews... were we always this analytical of every situation? :lol: I mean, don't you love people exploring all the possibilities in their reviews? Alias has changed us... and it's just funny...

*skip*

I'm in a strange mood... but I think I figured out that it was a hallucination, right? :thinking: Because it said that he was "unknown of its existence" which means that either of the following:

1) He's nuts
2) He's hallucinating

wait... they're the same thing 😆

Just another thing... did you know that it's been 4 chapters and so far you've only gone through two rooms? :shock: And you manage to keep it flowing... whoa.... *stares at Cai with big, awed eyes*

luv juju :harp:
[post="1486324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm not answering all that... Because:

1) I haven't made up my mind entirely yet
2) The small part that has been made up is set to change

:whistle:

And I know! *beams* Two rooms for four chapters! Now that is slow moving :D

*stares in awe*

You seriously don't plan ahead? Whoa... before I start writing, I have to write down at least 20 dot points for the chapter before I can...

:lol: Yes, we're all very proud of the slow (but awesomely cool) progress of this fic :D

SQUEE!

READ IT!

I think he was dreeeeeeeaming.

And how the HELL do you pronounce her name?

Remember, I come from the woods and everyone's named either Meghan, Sarah, or Brittany. Mk? :P

OMG!

You know that fic that I never finished there? When Syd goes to the other apartment for the girl? HAH! That was SO FREAKING MUCH BETTER TIMES A BILLION!

(y)

PM me, pleeeeeeeease?!

Thanks!

Lauren

Back