Paper People

We have no cav--screw that. There's *literally* a cave in the back woods.

*sighs*

No, actually, it wasn't.

See, I haven't had sugar/caffine for about two months. Today, I had a bowl of ice cream and a soda.

It had a large effect on Laur.

Only when the Villagers have sugar/caffine, we speak Cavetalk.

AAAAAAAAAOOHOOHAHEEEEEEEEEEOHOO!

P.S. Me? Normal? Absolutely.

Cai you are sososososo evil.

But you are SOSOSOSOSO AWESOME!

*gets a tissue* You made me cry!

Ok, so I've said this before. It was the perfect ending. But now? You have raised the bar for a perfect ending, and I present you with the Perfect Ending to a Fan Fic in the history of Fan Fics Award.

I'm serious!

Cai, it was absoloutly BEAUTIFUL!

I see why you don't want to continue it.. B-b-but.. *whispers* any new fics coming?

LOVE IT!

Lauren

:blink: Zah?

(n)

And suddenly, the waves of nausea crash down on him, heedless and without mercy as the world drowns out behind him, and in a matter of seconds, he finds it's all over.

NICE ending. Really, really good. It's final in that it's over, but it's not final in that it's not the end for him and I love it.

sydneywasalivelastweek...

Something about that was just so... innocent and it was so sad. I'm not crying, because I never cry in books/stories, but it did make me sad and pout and go 'Ohhhhh' inside.

I loved how Vaughn was this chapter, because he was more delusional than ever and I loved how it kept getting worse and worse through the chapters and (n) poor, poor Vaughn.

shesdeaddeaddeaddeadsydneysdeadshesdead

It depends on whether you read this as if the word 'dead' is echoing or if it's just being repeated, but I first read it as if it was being repeated, which is different (different I tell you!) and only when I read the bit about it resounding painfully did I think you may have wanted it to be more like an echo. And the point of that confused ramble was that I may have read it wrong therefore it didn't seem as effective as it could have.

"Mr Vaughn, Sydney was pregnant with your child when she was taken."

"Levonne." He answers simply.

EVIL. And I'm still confused. But I love it. I love all of it! It's just such a sad and original and interesting story!

Oh, Jack's line about faith? AWESOME idea. I like how you turned that around. ARE YOU LISTENING SEASONTWOFINALE-VAUGHN? Jack will accept you if you believe! DON'T MARRY LAUREN.

Ahem. I love it. You deserve a round of applause. *holds up applause sign* And it's finished! That is amazing to me.

Back