Paper People

rightio miss Cai cai....where do i start?????

*faints* i think ur writing is gettin better and better.... which i didn't actually think possible. serisously girl....there's just something bout the words u use and the way u string then together that is captivating.

HOWEVER.. i think u really really need to work on ur editting skills. cos these typos r really becoming a problem for you... like u accidentally left off the end "and then Vaughn woke up and noticed Syd lying snuggled up next to him and realised it'd all been a dream. so he woke her up and asked her to marry him, not wanting a moment to go by when he wasn't with her. THE END"

*hopeful nod*

*Cai shakes her head*

:cry: :depressed: NOOOOOOOOOOO! u mean you MEANT to write that she was dead??? argh!!!!!

*runs over and thorwns paint all over cai*

*giggles*

ok serious for a second (shock horror, i can sometimes do that!) this fic was amazing! and packed with so much! i LOVED it! but i think u prolly know that already!

i've already talked bout the way u write, but yea, i think what was also good bout this was that u manage to haze spots u need to so that we can't predict everything thats gonna happen, and as a reader, thats what u want.

i also loved ur use of other characters, esp in this last chappie. having Jack and Weiss feature makes it more real, plus i loved jacks "turning point" and the way he treated Vaughn. and OMG that "faith" speech! nice touch!!!!

:jawdrop: i can't believe its over!!!!!! anythin else up ur sleeve???

and...... OMG!!!! Levonne.... wow much!! nice little touch there.... but it makes me cry even more, poor old vaughnie he's lost every thing! cai ur a meany poo! leave him alone....what has he ever done to u?

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

im so not over this yet!

thanks cai cai, it was great as usual, and i forgive ya for not updating for a while.... maybe. but u could make up for it by writing some more stuff! *hint hint nudge nudge*

sorry this was such a crappy review.... im in a weird mood! anyhoo...off to wash the car!!

luv wach xxx 🦋

Random thought, I saw this and felt the need to tell you this.

You.

Are.

Evil.

Don't worry, though. We still love ya. :smiley:

Is Cai writing? :eyebrow:

Back