Paradise

Ok everyone this is my first fan fic. So please, criticism is welcomed. The song is Paradise (which is also the title) by Vanessa Carlton. Hope you all like. And it is a little short.

Paradise

Sydney stood on the ledge. She stood there, but for what purpose. Well, there is no purpose in her life. It flew away on that day, the day the one she loved died.

*Once upon a year gone by, she saw herself give in. Every time she closed her eyes she saw what could have been*

Whenever Sydney closed her eyes she saw him. His beautiful, green eyes, his wonderful smile, his loving hugs, everything about him was amazing to her, but it hurt also……

*Well nothing hurts and nothing bleeds when covers tucked in tight. Funny when the bottom drops how she forgets to fight...to fights*

Why she stood on that ledge she knows not why. Maybe it…it will lead her to her paradise…………with him.

*And it’s one more day in paradise, one more day in paradise. On last chance to feel alright……………………*

So yay or nay. I hope you all liked it. I know it’s sort of depressing, but I just hope you like it. I know it’s short but sweet (well sort of?)

Timmy :blink:

:wonders how the hell a GUY could write that:

YAY! DEFINET YAY! :swoons: You BETTER tell me what happens here! Is this after The Telling? TELL ME! LMAO Sry, I'm panicking.

Luve ya,
Dani

PS Where are the Vaughn's not married and Alice haters clubs? So lost, so very very lost... MUST JOIN!!

WHAT??? OF COURSE PEOPLE LIKE IT!! They probably just haven't noticed it.

:just to show honor to Timmy and his amazing fic, posts a link in her fic, which hopefully will get some loyal readers with its confusing plot: The last ones got loyal readers anyway...

WOW!!!!!!!!PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!OK NOW IM INSPIRED. OK i'll post a back story soon people. and thanks again for the reviews.

timmy :blink:

I'll probably have it up tonight so ill just say that it has nothing to do with the end of the second season but the end of the first season..............................

timmy :blink:

i actually reread it, and now im a little confused. it says that she was on the ledge.. was she trying to kill herself so she could be with vaughn?? or did i jus read it wrong?

Back