Paradise

you have it right. and it might not deal with the telling...........
anyways i have bad news. i have a part written but its in a notebook that is in my brothers car. he wont be back so the latest it will be up is tomorrow morning around 7:45 A.M. Central. well im sorry people and im glad you all like it. so please bare with me.

timmy :blink:

Okay people. I guess this would be the background of Paradise. And the song is still “Paradise” by Vanessa Carlton. I hope you like it

Paradise

All she felt then was adrenaline in her body. She heard the crashing waves of water rushing to take the life of her and her secret love. She hoped to herself that he could keep up with her. Then she saw it….she saw the exit door closing. She ran as hard as possible to make it. She squeezed through and quickly turned around to keep it open. It seemed as though this door was the life of someone and it was closing on them.

*As darkness quickly steals the light that shined within her eyes.*

The image before her eyes seemed so unreal. Her one love was shut out. The light that she had for hope with him slowly disappeared.

*She slowly swallows all her fear and soothes her mind with lies.*

She began thinking to herself this isn’t happening… when it actually was. Her only love was going to die.

*Well all she wants and all she needs are reasons to survive.*

Her only reason, her only meaning for life was gone. Now what could she lived for? As she saw him disappear, she drops to the ground and cries. It feels to her as though apart of her has just been torn away from her.

*A day in which the sun will take her artificial light… her light.*

That is the reason why she stood on that ledge. Her love, Michael (yes I killed Vaughn), died that horrible day. Everyone said to move on but how could she? Sydney knew that they were meant to be together. So now that there is no reason to live, she could do this. She needed to this… for herself. One step would lead her to her paradise… with Michael.

*And it’s one more day in paradise. One more day in paradise. Its one more day in paradise. One last chance to feel alright………*

I hope you all liked it. Timmy :blink:

yes we do! post it. i'm preparing for it at this very moment....

and............

and...............

almost..................

it's coming.............

how is it for u? ready? i'm working..........

and i'm ready. POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hee hee

Okay people this is the last part of this story. The song is still “Paradise” by Vanessa Carlton. I hope you all like it.

Paradise

*Don’t pretend to hold it in just let it out. Don’t pretend to hold it in just push it out. Don’t you try to hold it in, let it out. Don’t you try to hold it in, hold it in…..*

She stood there crying her eyes out. She couldn’t hold it in anymore. It seemed as thought a dam had let go and it was coming out of Sydney’s eyes. She was ready now… she could do this…but…something’s stopping her. A thought she tried to put away. A thought she tried to ignore but couldn’t.
~would Vaughn want me to do this? ~

She didn’t want that thought to affect her decision. But… she couldn’t get rid of it. The thought was like a parasite that infected Sydney’s decision. Now Sydney wasn’t sure if she could go through this. Maybe it wasn’t worth dying. For about an hour, Sydney stood there debating whether to live or die. Then she decided…………………she took a step back. Now she realized that Vaughn would have wanted her to live.

She didn’t go through with it that day. Although life seemed worthless to Sydney, she knew that Vaughn didn’t want her to kill herself. The day she died, she finally went to her paradise. She went to her paradise…………………..with Michael.

*And it’s one more day in Paradise. One more day in paradise. It’s on more day in paradise. One last chance to fell alright……..Once upon a year gone by she saw herself give in. Every time she closed her eyes she saw what could have been*

Okay I hope you all liked the three part story. Thank you all for your reviews. I hope you all enjoyed it. Timmy :blink:

aww thats great!! but i really wanted to know what happened to vaughn!! oh well ill just use my imagiation!!

lol i just saw this and read it < loved it> but its funny because of earlier posts people are like u...killed...vaughn and its like u...killed...kenny lol sorry i had to say that< great u should write more storys i'd read them>

Back