Sci-Fi Parallel Universes Open Discussion

Tom

An Old Friend
I ask this:

If parallel Universes exist what is it that they exist within?

Is there a Master Universe in which these parallel Universes exist?

If so, is there other Master Universes? Where do they exist? In what spectrum of existence do they reside?

A boson exists within an atom. An atom exists within a molecule.
Molecules exist within a cell but a cell is not the only place where a molecule can reside.
Cells exist within the body yet many different bodies exist within the biosphere.
The biosphere exists within the planet but there are many planets in the galaxy.
The galaxy exists within the Universe.
Why should we think that there is only one Universe when nature shows us that there are multiple spheres at all the other levels of existence?

There is a theory, not sure what it is called, that postulates that time is a series of static Universes and consciousness is the movement from Universe to Universe. That the consciousness is non-dimensional and not restricted to directional linear progression. In essence, no defined singular path but all paths at once. The idea is the basis of simple quantum mechanics. That multiples of destined paths occur simultaneously.
That any given observed path is but one of an infinite number of paths that exist in a matrix of infinite dimensions. Each one with its own consciousness but unaware of all the others. In essence, separated from all the others by dimensional boundaries.

There is a theory, not sure what it is called, that postulates that time is a series of static Universes and consciousness is the movement from Universe to Universe. That the consciousness is non-dimensional and not restricted to directional linear progression. In essence, no defined singular path but all paths at once. The idea is the basis of simple quantum mechanics. That multiples of destined paths occur simultaneously.
That any given observed path is but one of an infinite number of paths that exist in a matrix of infinite dimensions. Each one with its own consciousness but unaware of all the others. In essence, separated from all the others by dimensional boundaries.
U_twilight_zone_lgl.jpg
vlcsnap-2012-03-07-12h22m58s196.png
twilightzonelittlegirllostdimension.jpg
51P9+7gz2bL._SL300_.jpg

I ask this:

If parallel Universes exist what is it that they exist within?

Is there a Master Universe in which these parallel Universes exist?

If so, is there other Master Universes? Where do they exist? In what spectrum of existence do they reside?

A boson exists within an atom. An atom exists within a molecule.
Molecules exist within a cell but a cell is not the only place where a molecule can reside.
Cells exist within the body yet many different bodies exist within the biosphere.
The biosphere exists within the planet but there are many planets in the galaxy.
The galaxy exists within the Universe.
Why should we think that there is only one Universe when nature shows us that there are multiple spheres at all the other levels of existence?
There might actually be a parallel universe, I'm open minded, I reckon the ufo's we see are possably crossing over from that actual universe. If they are like us send me some green or blue hot parallel space chicks I'm ready!
Jethro+Bodine.jpg
Ill even throw on my courtin' duds!

I see the UFO/Alien contact thing as more likely to be alternate dimension beings or time travelers from the future. Space is really big, very, very long distances to be traveled to get here. Dimensional or time portal manipulation is easier for me to reconcile. They "Make More Sense" to me.
Of the two, Time travel is less likely than a dimensional visitor. Time travel requires spacial displacement because the entire Universe is moving. A dimensional shift might occur in real time at a specific location (like stepping, or flying through a doorway).

Time is like a constant movie playing where every moment is like a picture of reality. The film moves these pictures as it plays, like a quadrillion frames per second (probably much faster than that) it rolls by. To travel back in time, you would need to go back to the place in space that coincides with the time destination.
Given chaos (butterfly effect) if you were to materialize 5 years ago, your presence would change the frame to include you at that place. If that frame changes in any way, all frames after changes as well. It could be something as simple as your craft or your body blocking a breeze that was supposed to blow a leaf. What happens to the original time movie? You would now have two movies playing at the same time. One without your presence and one with.

A dimensional transgression would still enable passage but the movie of time will have never played past that point without you. Your presence would be part of the developing timeline. There would be no rewrite required and no alternate stream created. Everything you do while you are in this dimension is part of the movie.

Time travel to the future isn't possible because the conditions and placements of matter have not happened yet. The time ship navigator would have to account for the butterfly effect on the entire Universe and materialize the planet where it will be and all the changes everywhere that coincide with it being at that location at that time. While it may not be impossible to calculate everything involved, it is very highly improbable. There is just too much that could be miscalculated. Your navigator would simply have to create a Universe and hope that creation is perfectly set to intercept the timeline when it catches up.

Could be possible that they use a dimensional corridor like the hyperspace corridors in Babylon 5?

upload_2017-10-6_14-41-5.jpeg

The difference being the corridors are not visible and occur in our atmosphere.

Imagine you are part of a team that discovers a way to move from one dimension to another.
You can guide the doorway to any location on that planet you see.
Do you open the door in view of the local inhabitants or do you open a door where none can see?
Once you make it to the other side, what will you do?
You take samples and bring them back home to study them.
Eventually, you find a way to be more efficient.
You build a craft that operates freely in that dimension and take caution to design it to evade their detection.
You start taking specimens of the intelligent life, conduct a wide range of experiments including figuring out their limits of reproduction. You study what they eat, what they drink and how they sleep.
Perhaps you construct a body to exact specification using your gathered data.
You figure out a way to remote control it so you can experience their society.
Perhaps you don't need to construct a body, you just place a recording device inside a bunch of them and allow them to go about their lives. Then you capture and download the data and send them out for more experiences.
You learn their habits, their language and their ideas of art. You learn their emotions and how they make war. You learn their fears and use all this information to better hide your presence.

There is no reason to enter this new dimension permanently and its conditions are hostile to your body.
Their atmosphere too thin, too thick or just barely survivable.
The Sun is too bright.
The pressure is too high, gravity too high.
While you can function for short periods in that place, long duration can kill you.
Eventually, you have learned all that you quest to know and move your dial to the next planet and repeat the process.

There may be places where the separation of dimensions are significantly less of a barrier. There may also be places where the barriers overlap. Being within those overlapping dimensions may allow you to experience a merged dimension.
I believe it could also be possible for a person to manipulate their aura (sense of presence) in such a way that they can sense other dimensions but since their senses are tuned to this dimension it registers in different ways. Those differences cause certain feelings or emotions that someone "tuned" to it describe as paranormal encounters. Since others are not tuned exactly the same, it is subject to "belief" in the observer but "fact" to the person experiencing it all.

Back