Paranoid Clique

Anyone else paranoid?! I seriously think telemarketers are out to get me, they call to see if my parents are home. If they aren't, they'll kill me, if they are, they'll leave me alone. Which is why I'm always like, What? Yeah, they're home. And my rottweiler, STOP MAULING THE MAIL MAN! Or I'll freak out and start rambling about Rambaldi or Alias or something...LMAO!!

I think there's a conspiracy going with furniture too...and squirrels..

I don't let people stand behind me, in fear they'll hurt me!

Anyone else paranoid?! talk about your weird fears here! We must come together and fight off all "evil''!

I am afraid that cabbage will become extinct...what would the world do...I am also frightened of telemarketers and seaweed...ewww...*shivers*

Ya that sh*t is alive I swear!!! It's the most eerie thing in the world! And I live in a waterfront house and I'm like scared the seaweed is gonna pop out of the water like in LOTR if I disturb it! So I just avoid going outside lol!

LMAO!! that's so funny!! Stupid misquitoes too!! I was just attacked by one!! Everyone, run for your lives, they're out to get you!! I swear to god. My house is over run by them, they're plotting....they're plotting.. :thinking:

rolfotomatoes!! I just got a mental image of a penguin running around in a tutu eating misquitoes and gnats!! I don't like birds either. I swear they're conspiring against the human race!! But pigeons and penguins are fine!

OMG!!! Now this is creepy I totally hate birds too!! I can't believe you don't like them because I was Just about to say that...the worst are seagulls! Those demons were put on earth by mistake...I hate them...wanna know why?

lol, have fun at the movie! we will still be here afterwards, my fellow weirette!lol and im paranoid of drunken russian squirrels, chairs and the evil chair baron, the evil strawberry emperoress, bluberry muffins, the berry army and i think that sloane lives in my dresser drawers!LOL!!!!and i know many of you have the same fears as i do!

Victoria King said:
lol, have fun at the movie! we will still be here afterwards, my fellow weirette!lol and im paranoid of drunken russian squirrels, chairs and the evil chair baron, the evil strawberry emperoress, bluberry muffins, the berry army and i think that sloane lives in my dresser drawers!LOL!!!!and i know many of you have the same fears as i do!
^_^ What she said! :smiley: :lol: :smiley:

have you seen the Geico commericial where the squirrel crosses the road and the car swerves and crashes so he doesn't hit the squirrel...then the squirrels high five each other for causeing a wreck...ya they are totally out to get us!

Yes!! I swear to god that nearly happened to my sister!! It was so freaky, because the squirrels were all running around the road afterwards!! LMAO! It was hilarious! And this just gives us more proof that squirrels are conspiring!

hmmm, when I was little, my sister took riding lessons, I was so paranoid that one of the horses would come out of their stalls (SOMEhow) and eat me... :lol:

Back