Politics Paranormal

Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
i believe in ghosts. you know, dead people, with "unfinished buisness" they haunt me. sometimes i think i see them at night, but i just tell myself i'm just seeing shadows. i dont know if i am though.
i saw a shadow of a dead lady's arm once and then i saw actual 'eyes' floating in the air and....
and what ...? tell me more!!!! oh so scarry ... oh so interesting ...!!!

KikiCourt said:
um...it actually spoke to us. But we were too paralyzed with fear to move or barely listen. It mainly stared at us, and then circled around the room.
wot did it say??????????? ahhhhhhh!!!! freaky!!! are you sure it wasnt like someone playing a mean joke on you or something? can you describe it's appearence? :blink:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
i have paranormal activity in my house. i have spirits. i dunno who they are, or why they're there. i've seen them, their eyes, floating. noises, objects appearing in odd places. it's creepy.
:hides under bed: you're scaring me!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
it scares everyone.
lol i suppose it does!!! can you explain more about what happens? i'd like to know ^_^
tvs and stereos turn on and off, i see them, the spirits, their eyes, body parts, once i saw an 'image' of a spirit in the air and i thought i was just freaking myself out.....doors slamming, voices..

Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
um...it actually spoke to us. But we were too paralyzed with fear to move or barely listen. It mainly stared at us, and then circled around the room.
wot did it say??????????? ahhhhhhh!!!! freaky!!! are you sure it wasnt like someone playing a mean joke on you or something? can you describe it's appearence? :blink:
no, it was not a joke, seriously. 🇳🇴 It was sooooooo scary I can't describe it..she was translucent-looking and was wearing a purple lace dress and had no eyes, just sockets. :hide:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
i believe in ghosts. you know, dead people, with "unfinished buisness" they haunt me. sometimes i think i see them at night, but i just tell myself i'm just seeing shadows. i dont know if i am though.
i saw a shadow of a dead lady's arm once and then i saw actual 'eyes' floating in the air and....
the eyes were just there, barely moving, but still floating, they were staring dirrectly at me, they were bright red.

the arm, it was like leaning on my desk....

KikiCourt said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
no, it was not a joke, seriously. 🇳🇴 It was sooooooo scary I can't describe it..she was translucent-looking and was wearing a purple lace dress and had no eyes, just sockets. :hide:
OMG THATS BLOODY FREAKAY!!!! :eek: :hide: :hide:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
OMG THATS BLOODY FREAKAY!!!! :eek: :hide: :hide:
I know!!!!!! *sobs* and when she lifted her dress, she had dried blood around her neck and hands and then tilted her head, cackled, and flew out the window. :thinking:

Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
the eyes were just there, barely moving, but still floating, they were staring dirrectly at me, they were bright red.

were you scared? ahhh that would make me run awayyyyyyyyyyyy as fast as i could!!!! and i would have screamed. screamed really really loud.

ALIAS_RULES said:
I believe in paranormal things, I mean there has to be supernatural things in this world. I am Catholic, and I am wondering... are there auch things as demons today?
Well...I'll be answering this question as a Christian, so...

Yes, there are demons today, demons in the sense of fallen angels. I believe in spiritual warfare and such...
This would probably be a better subject in the Christianity thread, though, so I won't go on.

But yes, there are demons today! At least as a Christian I believe in them.

Amy Tippin said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
I believe in paranormal things, I mean there has to be supernatural things in this world. I am Catholic, and I am wondering... are there auch things as demons today?

Yes, there are demons today, demons in the sense of fallen angels. I believe in spiritual warfare and such...
This would probably be a better subject in the Christianity thread, though, so I won't go on.

I'm really interessted in that type of stuff.

Ok guys yesterday I heard a radio-show and they wre saying that when kids see imaginary friends, they could be like ghosts or something. I always listen to weird radio shows.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:

were you scared? ahhh that would make me run awayyyyyyyyyyyy as fast as i could!!!! and i would have screamed. screamed really really loud.
it was like at midnight, i was home-a-lone, i ran out of my room scared to death and hid in the garage

Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:

it was like at midnight, i was home-a-lone, i ran out of my room scared to death and hid in the garage
I would freeze from shock, anytime something scary ahppens I just freeze...

ALIAS_RULES said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:

I would freeze from shock, anytime something scary ahppens I just freeze...
i was in shock for about 3 minutes and then i ran

ALIAS_RULES said:
Amy Tippin said:
ALIAS_RULES said:

I'm really interessted in that type of stuff.

Ok guys yesterday I heard a radio-show and they wre saying that when kids see imaginary friends, they could be like ghosts or something. I always listen to weird radio shows.
Can you please tell me about it... Cuz I'm really interestted in this...

whenever i am in the shower and i close my eyes for a bit to wash my face, i see images in my head. like, today, i saw a thing in a black cape reaching in the shower, and putting its creepy looking hands over my mouth. but it didn't actually happen. i just saw it, kinda like a movie playing in my head - or a dream. but i wonder, if i had kept my eyes closed longer, what i would have seen next. or if it may have actually happend. i don't really want to find out, though.

Back