Politics Paranormal

Alias_Girl_624 said:
whenever i am in the shower and i close my eyes for a bit to wash my face, i see images in my head. like, today, i saw a thing in a black cape reaching in the shower, and putting its creepy looking hands over my mouth. but it didn't actually happen. i just saw it, kinda like a movie playing in my head - or a dream. but i wonder, if i had kept my eyes closed longer, what i would have seen next. or if it may have actually happend. i don't really want to find out, though.
Yeah sometimes that happens to me. ONe time when I was leaving the shower, I thought I saw someone there, but then no one was there. It scared the SH*T out of me.

ALIAS_RULES said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
whenever i am in the shower and i close my eyes for a bit to wash my face, i see images in my head. like, today, i saw a thing in a black cape reaching in the shower, and putting its creepy looking hands over my mouth. but it didn't actually happen. i just saw it, kinda like a movie playing in my head - or a dream. but i wonder, if i had kept my eyes closed longer, what i would have seen next. or if it may have actually happend. i don't really want to find out, though.
Yeah sometimes that happens to me. ONe time when I was leaving the shower, I thought I saw someone there, but then no one was there. It scared the SH*T out of me.
yea, that happens all the time to me. i always get in sydney bristow mode, ready to kick some serious paranormal ass. :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
yea, that happens all the time to me. i always get in sydney bristow mode, ready to kick some serious paranormal ass. :lol:
ahaha... well i get into... um... Weiss mode.... or Vaughn mode... or Sark mode.... whatever lol

i believe.
i got into b/c of the xfiles.
aliens, ghost, past lifes, out of body experiencies and paranormal powers, such as
telekinesis, telepathy and etc, i believe in all of it.
i've had some experiences with ghosts and i also believe some of my unrational fears come from a past experience.
when i was like 12 or 13, me and a few friends did spiristm, or whatever is called.
it freak me out, all of us.
but sometimes is only suggestion.
like once at school we started telling stories and one was so scary, about the devil and it's red eyes. we got so scared we saw the eyes on the wall and ran off the teather,(we were there) almost falling of stage while doing it.
a lot of things like that, but still, its fun to do it.
very exciting.
and also im training my psychic skills.
i have a very powerful instintc.
when i have not listened to it, i've regreted it.

okelay said:
i believe.
i got into b/c of the xfiles.
aliens, ghost, past lifes, out of body experiencies and paranormal powers, such as
telekinesis, telepathy and etc, i believe in all of it.
i've had some experiences with ghosts and i also believe some of my unrational fears come from a past experience.
when i was like 12 or 13, me and a few friends did spiristm, or whatever is called.
it freak me out, all of us.
but sometimes is only suggestion.
like once at school we started telling stories and one was so scary, about the devil and it's red eyes. we got so scared we saw the eyes on the wall and ran off the teather,(we were there) almost falling of stage while doing it.
a lot of things like that, but still, its fun to do it.
very exciting.
and also im training my psychic skills.
i have a very powerful instintc.
when i have not listened to it, i've regreted it.
wow cool!!! :lol:

I think there are paranormal things out there. I heard someone who told me one time, their vcr just powered on, and scared him shi*less.

and I also hear weird stories about Ouija boards. Anyone experience anything with those?

I believe in paranormal things. Strange things without any kind of explanation happen all the time.
Has it happened to me? Yes, several times. Have you ever felt that you are not alone in a room that is completely empty, well except for you of course? That happens to me very often, either I'm paranoid (which is a possibility :D ) or ghosts, spirits, whatever you want to call them, actually exist, and I have one in my house. Then, I always know when something is going to happen to a friend or relative of mine. I get this strange feeling in the back of my mind I can't get rid off, and then the phone rings and something happened. But the weirdest, most terrifyng thing that has happened to me was, when a couple of years ago, I dreamt of a funeral and the next day a friend calls me and tells me his mother died. Now that was freaky, I couldn't even go to the church because I was so shocked.

ALIAS_RULES said:
I think there are paranormal things out there. I heard someone who told me one time, their vcr just powered on, and scared him shi*less.

and I also hear weird stories about Ouija boards. Anyone experience anything with those?
I have a ouija board me and kate tried it once :Ph34r:

My cousin came over to my house one day, and we were the only ones home, and I was upstairs writing something, with my back faced to my cd player. All of a sudden the music died really fast. I went over and looked at my CD player and the volume had been turned all the way down. I though my cousin did it so I yelled at her and she was all the way in the backyard, you couldn't run that fast in my house. Someone else did it :thinking: Now I don't listen to music alone :lol:

this sounds totally stupid...

you see...there's this Chinese superstition that if you dream that your teeth fall (either fall or yanked out), a loved one will die (in my dreams, my teeth were yanked out).i've had these nightmares since i was like nine or something almost every night,the same thing over and over again until i was sixteen, the day my cousin died.the night it happened, i couldn't sleep and when i did, the nightmares started.

i haven't have that dream again since the accident, it's been five years.coincidence??or was it a sign??i don't know.if only i had known...

vin0212 said:
this sounds totally stupid...

you see...there's this Chinese superstition that if you dream that your teeth fall (either fall or yanked out), a loved one will die (in my dreams, my teeth were yanked out).i've had these nightmares since i was like nine or something almost every night,the same thing over and over again until i was sixteen, the day my cousin died.the night it happened, i couldn't sleep and when i did, the nightmares started.

i haven't have that dream again since the accident, it's been five years.coincidence??or was it a sign??i don't know.if only i had known...
OK its your choice if you want to believe me or not. BUt i did have a dream where my tooth fell out... and I found out that my friends dad died, and that my other friend's mom died. It was scary, so i do believe in those things. And my mom had a dream like mine, and her grandfather passed away.

Back