Politics Paranormal

I just wondered have you had a paranormal experience? Do you believe in them, I have heard about Ouija boards, and freaky stories with them. I kind of believe in paranormal things, but I also am a bit skeptical. What are your thoughts?

KikiCourt said:
I believe in it somewhat...I've had happenings occur to me :blink:
really like what? I've had some too, but i find it so interestting:

*People who get bad luck because of Ouija boards
*Ghost sitings
*Psychic Dreams
*Alien/UFO
*Out of Body experiences

I, personally, have never had any paranormal experiences, that I recall, but I do believe in ghosts and aliens and such. Aliens, to me, is more logic than paranormal- with such a huge universe, it seems very conceited for humanity to think we're the only 'intelligent' {and I use the term loosely...} life in existence anywhere. My best friends family has had some paranormal things go on, but nothing I've ever witnessed myself.

I do believe that there are other intelligent species out there... in another galaxy... it's so possible. i mean they might not be in the form of green, skinny, fat heads with two humongous eyes :lol: but i believe that there aren't just humans in this universe. ^_^

nance said:
I do believe that there are other intelligent species out there... in another galaxy... it's so possible. i mean they might not be in the form of green, skinny, fat heads with two humongous eyes :lol: but i believe that there aren't just humans in this universe. ^_^
yeah I agree! ^_^

I believe in paranormal things, I mean there has to be supernatural things in this world. I am Catholic, and I am wondering... are there auch things as demons today?

nance said:
me too!!! all the scientists are trying to prove it ... i hope they do. well, they don't have to prove it for me to believe it, though. infact, i believe there might be a twin galaxy out there, and another Maggie who's obsessed with alias who lives in wisconsin, and who loves spanish. -- an exact twin of everything i am. ^_^ (oh, i would looove to meet her :lol: )

i hate to bring up god, but i think this is kind of how the mind of someone who believes in god works. they don't have to have it proven to them, it is just in their mind, and they believe it. hmmm ... interesting.

ALIAS_RULES said:
I believe in paranormal things, I mean there has to be supernatural things in this world. I am Catholic, and I am wondering... are there auch things as demons today?
well, i believe that perhaps demons exist in the form of a person. you know, maybe like people who are possesed, or somehow think they are possest to be a demon, or to be evil.

i have paranormal activity in my house. i have spirits. i dunno who they are, or why they're there. i've seen them, their eyes, floating. noises, objects appearing in odd places. it's creepy.

Moriel said:
i have paranormal activity in my house. i have spirits. i dunno who they are, or why they're there. i've seen them, their eyes, floating. noises, objects appearing in odd places. it's creepy.
:hides under bed: you're scaring me!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
it scares everyone.

i believe in ghosts. you know, dead people, with "unfinished buisness" they haunt me. sometimes i think i see them at night, but i just tell myself i'm just seeing shadows. i dont know if i am though.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
i believe in ghosts. you know, dead people, with "unfinished buisness" they haunt me. sometimes i think i see them at night, but i just tell myself i'm just seeing shadows. i dont know if i am though.
i saw a shadow of a dead lady's arm once and then i saw actual 'eyes' floating in the air and....

Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
it scares everyone.
lol i suppose it does!!! can you explain more about what happens? i'd like to know ^_^

um...it actually spoke to us. But we were too paralyzed with fear to move or barely listen. It mainly stared at us, and then circled around the room.

Back