parents annoyed

do they get mad when your online all the time or talking about it all the time?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sometimes

• they love alias

• i don't talk about alias off of the internet

• Total voters
my mom always gets mad at me..she once told me that it was a bad and a very violent stupid show that souldn't be airing... the only reason she doesnt like it is because its hard to follow and she doesnt want me to be subject to the violents...do you have nagging parents who tell you to get a reality check????

yes. my parents hate it when i sit in front of a computer all day on here it's so irritating so when my mom comes into my room when i'm on AA i just exit off of here and pull up a document!

At first my mom didn't understand why I liked the show so much, But now my whole family watches. Their not as into it as me, but they like it too! :smiley:

My Mom and Dad love Alias but they are not obessesed like I am. They get really mad at me cuz I'm always on the computer talking about it or printing pictures, and my whole room is filled with posters and pics taped to my walls. When I found out Vaughn was married I threw a fit and I smashed the lamp in my room on accident. My mom says I take it too seriously and it's just a T.V show!

my mom likes the show but doesnt watch it that much, and my brothers and dad think the show is stupid...but then, anything i like is stupid to them. and i only talk about alias to my friends and one of them told me i ha no life...lol. anyways, they get kind of annoyed when i talk about the show somuch but they have their own mini obsessions so they dont mind that much. and only my mom minds that i'm online so much...

My parents are always telling me to get a life and I tell them Alias is enough of one. :D They just don't understand how important Alias is! We're always fighting about though I have gotten them to watch a couple eps. My dad says it's writing is awful, then we start fighting again. They just don't understand!

I know exactly what you mean!!! That sounds like my house...but I haven't been on the computer all week, so I think they are being sympathetic and letting me on...the things you can do if you sulk in your room for a week!

syd_spy47 said:
My parents are always telling me to get a life and I tell them Alias is enough of one. :D They just don't understand how important Alias is! We're always fighting about though I have gotten them to watch a couple eps. My dad says it's writing is awful, then we start fighting again. They just don't understand!
How could they say the writing is awful?!?!?! It's a brilliant show with great writers!

Alias_Freak said:
My Mom and Dad love Alias but they are not obessesed like I am. They get really mad at me cuz I'm always on the computer talking about it or printing pictures, and my whole room is filled with posters and pics taped to my walls. When I found out Vaughn was married I threw a fit and I smashed the lamp in my room on accident. My mom says I take it too seriously and it's just a T.V show!
that's how my room is, it's like alias everywhere!..................and buffy 2!

u smashed a lamp?? LMAO!

my parents dont care what I watch (since I'm 20), but my dad doesn't like Jennifer at all. He believes she's ugly.

my parent's are odd about it. my dad likes it but he thinks it's werid that when Vaughn and Syd kissed for the first time I started screaming and runnning around the house as my mom put it's it "like a chicken with it's head cut off" my dad was aslepp on the coauch as was abprubtly woken up to the sound of me screaming. when the Indicator ep. was postponed i started crying. my mom gets sick of me only talking about alias. i mean it's such great show! i get back at my mom for when she said that Alias was only a TV show by always reminding her of gross and painful things on the show like when Syd got a spinal tap in The Q&A ep. and when people got there fingers and teeeth pulled out. HAHAHHA! Oh and did I mention that about 25 years ago my mother sat next to Ron Rifikin at a passover dinner!! she was in with the Celeberities in hollywood back in the 1970s and 80s when she lived in LA!

my mom and dad watch alias, but dont like it nearly as much as me and dont understand why i yell at my tv while i watch it or even understand while i watch repeats and yell and them, too,ext....and we are constantly getting in fights over me watching to much tv and being online so much!!

haha i can relate to it all to well..
My mom rolls her eyes at me every time i quote somethin
my dad thinks i'm a numps cuz i have alias buds on the puter
and my bros and bro's friends (and some o my friends) wanna start a Therapy session 4 me cuz i'm so obsessed

Oh yah and i'm sure my neighbors are annoyed to, asuming they wake up every sunday ( sometimes really late :Cough: after the superbowl or double eppy finale :cough:smiley: when i'm screamin at the top of my lungs!! :rolleyes: :blush: :angelic:

well my parents arent really annoyed with me being on here except when they need the phone but my sibs are the ones that are really ticked off!! and my brother is online more then me cause every time i get on someone gets me off!! anyways they are alwyas on my case about being here and tell me to get a life and bla bla bla!! god i hate it!!

they complain when i eat earlier and alone just so i can watch alias in my room, they do complain about me watching too much tv on the overall and being online too long and until it's too late

i don't really talk bout alias in front of my parents but when i do they get mad b/c they get annoyed of it and like after every episode i would cum downstairs telling my mom it was such a great episode and that she should watch it and she always said *srry but how can u like that sh*t* and i always tell her *ITS NOT SH*T*. . and then when she is watching her dumb shows i always ask her *how can u watch this sh*t* LOL she also gets annoyed when i obsses and talk bout michael vartan she says he is way to old for me . . . and ames my sibilings are the same they always make fun of me for liking this show and how im so obsessed with the show and this site im like SHUT UP!!!!! one time my sis started making fun of me for like 5 minutes straight so i just beat her up LOL :lol:

Back