parents annoyed

do they get mad when your online all the time or talking about it all the time?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sometimes

• they love alias

• i don't talk about alias off of the internet

• Total voters
My Mum gets so mad at me. :blush: If I;m not on the computer looking at Alias stuff I'm talking o my friends about it, trying to convert them! My mum also banned me from printing anything Alias related which really sucks!!! :angry: :angelic:

hey I've got cool parents they watch it with me and they shout along at the tv with me or well my mom does anyway and no joke I'm being serious

My mother hates internet, and in the Tv only see a Cook Programs or The Afternoon Talk Shows. In my country Alias is Sunday Afternoon and Monday Nigth, I see Alias in my Bedroom. (and I can drool when I see Vaughn)

And My Father´s unique interest is the Formula 1, and read the newspaper , His contact with the PC can be Dangerous.

i dont talk about alias to anyone other then you guys!! except my younger sister was semi watching it with me the other night and was asking questions about it and it made me feel great that she was curious and then back in may um i was driving back with my brother after his graduation from college and we started talking about alias and i tried to explain to him what happened in the finale but i think i just confused the hell out of him!! but he is probably the only one that repsect my "obession" cause he is like that with stupid buffy!! but other then that im really the only one in my fam that loves the show and watches it!! i wish they all would start to watch it though!!

well i actually think they could give a **** about it but i was trying to get my brother to watch it but he said he has no desire to watch it!! screw him but my sister only seemed interesting in what was goin on because i think if she is goin to watch soemthing she needs to know whats happening but still i was happy to see her watching it!!

i think that it's sometimes nicer to have no one else watching with you because i always get annoyed then whenever anyone makes any comments or anything because i totally like to immerse myself into what's happening.

oh i know!! its my alias time and i just lock myself in my room!! last sunday i wanted to kill my sister cause she kept coming my room singing at the top of her lungs!!! i was like would you please shut the hell up!! they know how much i love alias and do anything to piss me off!!

yes!!! my mother is constantly complaining about my computer obsession. and she isn't accepting the "I'm conversing with other people regarding Alias." anymore...she keeps going...who in the right mind could possibly be online at 10 except strange people that are up to no good? :( well she'll undertsand sooner or later....i hope she does because she is purposely freezing me. the ac is blow directly at me (which is a good thing sometimes) but my foot keeps falling asleep.

Marlene said:
yes!!! my mother is constantly complaining about my computer obsession. and she isn't accepting the "I'm conversing with other people regarding Alias." anymore...she keeps going...who in the right mind could possibly be online at 10 except strange people that are up to no good? :( well she'll undertsand sooner or later....
my mom is the exact same way and it drives me crazy

my brother,,, and sister-in-law watch it well my brother does all the time but i think its just because of Jennifer???my sis is all for mike!!!!(who isnt??)but anyway i like that my brother watches it that way if i didn't understand something i can ask him.But i can't watch it with him in the same room (i know i'm weird)so i go lock myself in my room making sure i don't have any interuptions.....not many of my friends watch it :(

Marlene said:
yes!!! my mother is constantly complaining about my computer obsession. and she isn't accepting the "I'm conversing with other people regarding Alias." anymore...she keeps going...who in the right mind could possibly be online at 10 except strange people that are up to no good?
i know, thats what my mom says too! my mom thinks only weird people go online at 10pm...but i like to stay on until midnight or something and talk to people...then i get offline and read a book.

my mom and dad watch but they are not obsessed like me. they call me addicted obsessed and possessed not to mention psycho child. they like alias, they just don't feel as strongly about it or my computer habits as i do! lol!

my mom makes me do chores whenever she sees me on this site, i do them and then go back on while she tries to make up someting for me to do instead.my dad on the other hand watches the show with me sometimes but he doesn't really understand it so i have to explain everything to him wich pisses me off so i tell him to shut up and he does when i feel like it i'll explain after the show's over

My parents don't mind that i'm one the site as long as it's not too late(so i get in trouble cuse i'm always on late) and i don't bother them with what they call nonsense.They also think i should do something better with my time and not obsess over a show or get like all "crazy" about it like i did for the season finale i would not shut up.

lina

I wish my dad were still alive. I think he'd really like Alias.
;)

im sorry vh.. -_-

my parents dont mind that i watch alias..even though they dont watch it....but they do mind that im online all the time......mostly at night becuase my mom cant stand the sound of my typing! i dont think i type hard..but she says its very loud and annoying! ^_^

Back