parents annoyed

do they get mad when your online all the time or talking about it all the time?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sometimes

• they love alias

• i don't talk about alias off of the internet

• Total voters
*sighs* Parents just don't understand..... My mom keeps nagging at me to get off the computer and my big bro is like "are you off the computer?!?" and I'm like "no, just coming up for a food run!" I hate it when your parents and siblings always bug you and make fun of you because you are obsessed with something they think is stupid!

I am so crazy for Alias. My family is o annoyed with me all the time. My friens thinks I need help,seriously they tried dragging me to a shrink. My mom i slike that is so nice dear and than" Alias is a show,nothing more, stupid her she is to busy to know I am even around. My dad watches it with me soemtimes, but I hate it cause in commerial breaks he talks about all the CIA and felgercarb he doesn't have a clue about. My mom tried to put a timer on but I snuck on my dad's to come on here. I think I am a little crazy,but try to keep myself busy.

My parents don't get annoyed with it, at least I don't think they do. But my brothers do. They like to make fun of it.

My mum says I live in a fantasy world and It's going to be a shock when I wake up to the reeal world and find out that alias is only a tv show!! And I just sit there like wah? What are you talking about? lol

my parents get mad cuz im always askin for stuff like books and im always askin for an xbox so when the alias game comes out ill be able to get it.

oh i know!! its my alias time and i just lock myself in my room!! last sunday i wanted to kill my sister cause she kept coming my room singing at the top of her lungs!!! i was like would you please shut the hell up!! they know how much i love alias and do anything to piss me off!!

I feel your pain! my 2 brothers come in my room screaming and singing at the top of their lungs too, or they ask me 2 tell them what's happening, and i'm like, "CAN I WATCH IT?"

I don't talk about the show with my parents. My mom doesn't really mind the show, i think if she had to watch the show she would. My dad he thinks the show is weird he doesn't mind me watching it. A friend of mine. Her mom and her are big fans of the show. So the three of us talk about the show, especially around the finale and premire.

Sarah Vartan said:
oh i know!! its my alias time and i just lock myself in my room!! last sunday i wanted to kill my sister cause she kept coming my room singing at the top of her lungs!!! i was like would you please shut the hell up!! they know how much i love alias and do anything to piss me off!!

I feel your pain! my 2 brothers come in my room screaming and singing at the top of their lungs too, or they ask me 2 tell them what's happening, and i'm like, "CAN I WATCH IT?"
mine too my bro would be like wut ya watching im like WUT DO U THINK?!? and he says ALIAS in this snotty tone and i say get out b/4 i hit you or be u can stay if ur quiet and right before he left he say JG in a bathing suit and he was oooo shes hott i am gunna stay LOL . . .and my mom is always cuming my room at a good part in the show i dunno how she does it but it always happens but she always cums in and asks me *do u need any uniform stuff washed* so i told her to ask me b/4 8 for now on hehe

My parents LOVE alias. We all watch it together, it is like our family ritual to get together and watch Alias every sunday lol. Oh yeah aliasgirl000 you got a cool sig (y) .

my family also thinks I'm crazy b/c when I first meet people it's always like...

Hi, I'm Mandi. What's your name? Do you watch Alias?

I swear, everytime I meet someone I ask and then I start to carry on, thank God I have two Alias watching friends or I'd go nuts! lol!

Sometimes my parents get really really annoyed and other times they are just like whatever. They don't watch it so the only thing tha really bugs them is that thay have no idea what I am talking about. And I am talking about it all the time. :D

my parents wan tme to spend les time onthe internet.. but they cant watch alias becasue its too hard to follow in the middle of a season.. o h well.

Aliasgirl47 said:
Hi, I'm Mandi. What's your name? Do you watch Alias?

I swear, everytime I meet someone I ask and then I start to carry on, thank God I have two Alias watching friends or I'd go nuts! lol!
LMAO!!!. . .i do that sumtimee like when i meet sumone and its silent i ask like wuts ur fav show?? and then i say alias and carry out a big convo bout LOL

yeah i had one friend who already watched it and then i got two ppl into watching Alias cuz i always talked bout it on Monday lol so i was glad i had three friends who watched or i would go crazy on Monday or an other day of the week

ur lucky i only have one friend who watches alias and he misses a lot of episodes,so im about to explode with things to say about alias on mondays and hes like o i missed it and i get all mad at him....and ive tried to get my friends to watch but it was too late in the season so they didnt understand it, but theres always next season....

The only time my mom gets mad is when I don't help around the house. My mom likes watching Alias with me. She thinks it's a good show to watch.

spy_girl21 said:
I don't talk about the show with my parents. My mom doesn't really mind the show, i think if she had to watch the show she would. My dad he thinks the show is weird he doesn't mind me watching it.
That's sort of like me, but whenever I watch Alias tapes, my mum's like "what's that?" and I answer, "Alias" but sometimes i want her out of the room cuz she talks a lot and I can''t hear what's happening on the TV :lol:

Back