parents annoyed

do they get mad when your online all the time or talking about it all the time?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sometimes

• they love alias

• i don't talk about alias off of the internet

• Total voters
OMG Yes!My mom yells at me all the time when I'm on here, when I wont do my work because Alias is on, when I'm talling someone that they should really start watching Alias! I think shes just mad that she didn't watch it from the begining!

My retarded big sister always comes into my rooms and sings (or what I call screams) at the top of her lungs! My little sister runs in and out slamming the door and my big brothers turn there music on full blast just to bug me. Then my mom comes out and yells at them! :D

My parents love the show too! After the finale, we talked for about half an hour about what we thought everything meant. They sorta like that you have to actually think to understand what's going on!! (And I agree. Too many shows are just plain stupid, and made for stupid people to understand. grrr) :lol:

My mom and dad like the show. Not as much as me. My big sister thinks it's okay and my 2 big brothers like it cuz Jennifer Garner is in it and they think she's hot. My little sister likes it too.

My Dad doesn't understand what's going on and gets annoyed when I try to explain to him. My mom understands, but thinks that I spend too much time online on allalias.

That's what my mom says!

"Get your butt up here and do the dishes!" -Mom

"I'm almost done!" -Me

That's what you said 2 hours ago!" -Mom

i dont really bother with explaining it to them... but they are always on my back about bein on this site! they actually attempted to firewall it

hehe luckily they don't kno the first thing about the computer and it was more than easy to unblock it

plus as payback i blocked my dad's espn and golf sites, and my mom's home and garden site that they are addicted to, and i got it to put that the reason is it dectected inappropriate language so they have no clue.

that was fun... neway, *YES*

~Darcy

My brother blocked this site. I found out how to unblock though..... he's such a retard! He tried it 3 more times after that and I unblocked it 3 more times! He still doesn't get it.....

thats so weird i posted here, but it didnt come to the top of the new posts list... random! newhoo... not here for spamming, just wanted to see if it will work this time

sorry im :eek:fftopic:... i give thee permission do do these things to me:

:cuss: , :poke: , or my favorite, :smash: until i'm :stretcher:

just kno that i'm :sorry:

hehe emotions are fun!

sorry i'll stop babbling now ^_^

HAHA yea i love 'em too, dont worry! :lol:

My parents dont know anything about computers either. So the only thing they can do is restrict the amount of time im online. It stinks, but i dont know how to change it. :(

my moms gets kinda mad cuz im slightly obsessed with alias, she has never seen it. my brothers think it's stupid at they laugh at me when i yell at tv while watching it of they try to drag me off the computer

I don't know about annoyed, but my dad thinks i'm wierd for watching the episodes like 3 times each and talking about it constantly on the internet on this MB.

Back