parents annoyed

do they get mad when your online all the time or talking about it all the time?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sometimes

• they love alias

• i don't talk about alias off of the internet

• Total voters
My mom's pretty cool with it, but when it gets near a new ep and I'm like counting down the hours and talking about all the spoilers, she gets kind of sick and tired of listening to me. ;)

My parents get annoyed about the amount of time I spend on the net talking about Alias and the amount of time I spend watching the episodes. Thay don't understand what a great show it is.

I force my mom to watch it once in awhile, but she always gets confused because she hasn't seen all the eps, so she doesn't know the backgrounds of every character.

Ohhh....it's really hard to do that then. Does she ask a lot of questions while you're trying to watch it too? My brother does that to me because he doesn't know what the felgercarb is going on!!

Then you are exempt I guess......same goes for college students living in apartments....so I'm exempt as well!!!

Milo47 said:
Then you are exempt I guess......same goes for college students living in apartments....so I'm exempt as well!!!
Okay.. but if my parents were living with me I am sure they wouldnt mind the Alias.. ;) :lol:

My dad doesn't really get annoyed but my mom does. She always tells me that I'm too obsessed with Alias, but I tell her I'm not obsessed I'm dedicated!! And then she has the nerve to tell be that Vaughn is married and to get over it!!But then I go yelling at her that he isn't and then I got grounded........oh well ^_^

My parents get annoyed all the time, not because i watch it, but because i constantly am coming around them and, "mom, omg, i cant believe that he did that, can you?". And when i get mad at something on the show, i am stomping around the house yelling "i cant believe that!!!!!". theyre like, "its just a show!" and then i get all protective and stuff. lol

My dad was the one who first started watching Alias ( I didn't really get hooked until the 2nd season :thinking: ) and I think my mom accepts the fact that I am obsessed with it. As for the mb, I don't even think that they are aware I come here. I think my sis is a closet Alias fan; we were in a restaurant and she said that one of the waitresses looked like that girl from Alias. And both of my friends are as obsessed as I am. I lucked out.

Same here S/V FOrever (i can't believe I just typed that).....my dad watched it, then I finally got into it around Season 2 Ep. 15 but then had a friend who had all of them so i borrowed them....actually I still have them! hehe! I'm more of a fan than he is so it works out to my advantage!

She hasn't watched every episode....therefore, you get lost VERY easily!! You must be addicted in order to understand everything....watch carefully and all

My mum actually loves alias as well it's quite funny how a 16 year old and a 43 year old can love the same show. My dad dpoes get a bit annoyed about the fact i'm always online and I never stop talking about it. I spent 1 hour on the phone talking about alias. I'm also the head of The Alias Fan Group at my school. We get together and chat about alias and things.

my mom thinks it "unhealthy" for me to watch alias. she says she thinks that i think i'm living the life of sydney. i'm like, OMG!! you only don't like it and you say that cause you don't understand the show!

My parents get annoyed by the fact that I constantly talk about the show. My mom thought I was crazy after I ran around the house telling everyone that Vaughn and Sydney kissed after the superbowl ep! She's like "Who did what?" :lol: My parents think I'm obsessed, and my mom thinks I spend too much time on the computer but I don't think she even knows about this site! oh well, there's no use in trying to explain it to her!

Moriel said:
yes. my parents hate it when i sit in front of a computer all day on here it's so irritating so when my mom comes into my room when i'm on AA i just exit off of here and pull up a document!
lmao me too ... my mom does that all the time. last night i was talking to Shari (*~*tinker belle*~*) on the phone and my mom was like "who are you talking to?" i just told her it was a friend from school lol

she's so mad that i'm obsessed with alias, and i'm pretty sure my parents think i'm a lesbo because i'm obsessed with jennifer garner. lol

Back