Parents

Cara

Cadet
Hopefully there's not something already about this... but what on earth were Irina's parent's like!?! They sure did do a great job raising three crazy kids (though I love Irina...). I really want to know what their childhood was like, etc. Do you think they'll be exploring that at all in further episodes?

ehh. that would be awesome if they were, but i highly doubt it. i mean, Irina is just ... amazing irina, and she probably wont have flashbacks or anything cause the show is centered on syd. :-\ *shrugs shoulders*
ionno.
lol
that would be awesome though, the three derevkos are ... well, amazing, even if they are pretty bad.

all i can say is im inlove with lena olin/ irina derevko i dont care who her parents are.. lo well I would love to see alias explore them but id love a Irina story;

how she met jack, going thru the times when sydney was born, when she had to leave, the crash you know.

but we cant get a younger lena oil lol.

aw well :P

They have books about Sydney joining SD6 and stuff - it would be nice if they came up with some prequel books about Irena and Jack.

Yeah, i'd definatly read books on Irina and Jack. It'd also be an interesting show if maybe they did a spin off into J/I's past? But i doubt they would.

Maybe they was adopted! All the 3 of them to difrent parents. When they talk about eachother it sounds like Irina and Katya were more cloose in the childhood, then Elena was.

Maybe they was adopted! All the 3 of them to difrent parents. When they talk about eachother it sounds like Irina and Katya were more cloose in the childhood, then Elena was.

haha yeah i guess that would make sense! irina would be adopted from sweden, katya from russia and elena from argentina or at least south america somewhere! that would explain their appearance too. :D but they must have had a very special childhood and childhood family, all growing to be agents and pretty insane but oh so lovely sisters :D

yea i agree haha ..it would be neat to have prequel books like what their marriage was like before the car accident and stuff. If we could find out about other things that happened.. like the toaster thing

Yeah I agree...if they had prequel books on Irina and/or Jack...I would definitely read them. I wrote a fan fic on Irina's childhood but that was before we knew more about the other 2 sisters.

Back