Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 3 hours

• wat sleep?

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
for me i t could be an hour to an 3 hours. it depends wat im thinking about. lately i have benn falling asleep later.

~chanel
PART IV??? ummm..... any ideas?

it depends, but generally i fall asleep around 15 minutes, when i'm really tired i fall asleep in 5 minutes, and sometimes (when i'm stressed for the next day) i fall asleep in 2-3 hours

It takes my hours sometimes, if I've had a hard day then as soon as I hit the pillow I fall asleep.

It depends on what time I go to bed and how tired I am! Usually I go around 10:30-11:00, and fall asleep around 11:30 or so. Sometimes I'm out like a light, it all depends on my day.

Did you know it takes the average person 7 minutes to fall asleep?

It usually depends how fast I fall asleep. Sometimes I'll think a lot while I'm laying in bed, which causes me to stay awake, but sometimes I quickly fall asleep.

Around 15 minutes unless I'm dreaming while awake or if I get a song in my head. After Alias it takes me awhile too.

Hey Part 4 although I don't know what the first two were about: how about walk sleeping and talking or snoring.

it really depends if i am really tired i can go to bed like that, if it has been an ok day i fall asleep within 15 minutes, and if its a hard day and i am stressed out it takes hours before i fall asleep .. i am also a light sleeper so i wake pratically to any sound so its hard for me to sleep too

it depends on the night...on average probably about a half an hour, at the beginning of the school year i had SO much trouble getting to sleep but now that i am busy it doesn't take that long, i guess it also depends if it is on the weekends or not.

hmm...Part IV...maybe something that has to do with getting up in the morning or napping during school or in the afternoon?

Back