Part of Us

LOVE IT!!!! :D :D

“Where’s your sidekick? You know, the blond that does everyone”

“She’s with your mom” Vaughn told her coolly, but as soon as the words escaped his lips he regretted saying them. Sydney’s mom had died when she was only 12 years old of breast cancer, it was the one thing that Sydney would never talk about. It was the one thing that through all of their arguments Vaughn had never brought up. Until now.
Omg! MIKEY!!!!! :( Poor Syd :cry:

Do you have any idea how often you think you'll be updating so I know when to check for updates?

Aly..x

Chapter 2

“We are finally here” Sydney smiled as they all stepped out of Tara’s SUV.

“Yes we are” Tara nodded, putting her Gucci sunglasses on.

“You two go check in, Eric and I will grab the bags” Vaughn kissed Tara’s cheek gently.

“Alright” Tara nodded as she grabbed Sydney’s hand and the two walked into the Bellagio. “Who’s name are they under?”

“Mine” Sydney told her, “At least I think they are. Dad had his travel guy book them”

“Probably Bristow then” Tara assumed.

“Probably” Sydney nodded as they approached the front desk, “Hi. We’re checking in”

“And your name?” the receptionist looked at Sydney as though she were familiar.

“They should be under Bristow. Jack or Sydney” Sydney told her.

“Oh yes” the receptionist nodded, “Two rooms”

“Sounds about right” Sydney nodded, “Do you need my Visa?”

“No, it’s already been taken care of. Here are your keys” the receptionist handed her two sets of keys, “Have a nice stay and if there is anything we can do to make this vacation better for you. Do not hesitate to ask”

“Thank you” Tara smiled as she and Sydney walked towards where the guys were standing with their bags, “You ready?”

“Sure” Eric nodded as he and Vaughn walked to the elevators with their bags, “Don’t they have carts…or bellboys around here?”

“You two aren’t them?” Sydney joked.

“Shut up” Eric laughed.

*~*

“This is so relaxing” Tara smiled as she and Sydney sat down on lounge chairs overlooking the pool.

“I know” Sydney nodded, putting her own sunglasses on.

“Syd, can you do something for me?” Tara looked at her best friend.

“I can try” Sydney nodded.

“I know you don’t like him…but I’m marrying him and I just…just for this weekend, will you make an attempt to get along with him?” Tara asked her.

“I will make an attempt” Sydney nodded, “But Tar, you don’t understand how far back this goes”

“I know, if I did I would just be like Eric and ignore it. But I can’t” she sighed.

“Look, Tara, I don’t want to ruin this for you but I can’t get along with him, I can’t. And if you want to marry him. Great, I’m glad you’ve found someone you love. But I will not compromise on this” Sydney told her.

“Just for the weekend” Tara pouted slightly.

“Fine” Sydney nodded, “But after that I get to go back to hating the asshole”

“Fair enough” Tara laughed, “Where are they anyway?”

“No clue” Sydney shrugged.

“I want them to get us drinks” Tara laughed.

“This is so much better than when we were here before” Sydney smiled.

“Why?” Tara looked at her.

“Because we’re legal”

edit:
Chapter 3

of course it'll work out in the end.
The can't fight the undenyable attraction between the two of them..hehe..
but you have to do something about Tara. As much as Syd and mike belong together, cheating is just wrong. she should marry weiss, lol

“This is so much better than when we were here before” Sydney smiled.

“Why?” Tara looked at her.

“Because we’re legal”
:lol: THAT'S HOW I FEEL!!! *over the bridge in Quebec...*

:D I can't wait for them to... not... get along. :D

~Anja

Since it works out in the end, wonder what you are gonna do
about Tara...She seems pretty nice and I would hate for her to get hurt.
Can't wait for more.

I think Syd will have a hard time going back to hating that 'asshole'!!!! :lol:
I can't wait for more...I really want to know how they end up together...especially since Tara is in the picture!!!
-I guess I will just have to wait!!! Great update!! Loved it!!

There has to be a reason why Sydney hates Michael so much. He must have done something real bad. Hope we find out real soon.

Back