Part of Us

wow! I didn't except that to happen :lol:
He really knows how the chose the right moment to declare his love for her, but it's still great ^_^
I just want her to say the three little words back to Vaughn :smiley:

Thx for the PM

Chapter 20

“I love you too” Sydney smiled slightly as his lips remained pressed against hers.

“Seriously?” Vaughn laughed.

“Seriously” Sydney nodded with a massive smile on her lips, “So…”

*~*

“I.Want.This.Baby.Out.Of.ME!” Sydney shrieked as Vaughn stood beside her in the hospital.

“Deep breaths baby” Vaughn did a fake Lamaze breath in an attempt to calm his girlfriend.

“SHUTUP!” Sydney screamed, “YOU DID THIS TO ME!”

“Sydney you’re almost done, a few more deep breaths and it will all be over” the doctor told Sydney in a calm, almost reassuring voice.

“I can’t breath” Sydney gasped.

“You can do this Sydney, go to a place of solitude” the doctor cooed.

“OH MY GOD!” Sydney screamed as she pushed.

“There we go” the Doctor smiled as tiny cries filled the room, “Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby boy”

“Oh my god” Sydney whimpered, tears of joy flooding down her cheeks, “Wow”

“Yeah” Vaughn nodded as he kissed Sydney’s forehead while they cleaned up their little boy.

“I love you” Sydney smiled.

“I love you too, you did great” Vaughn kissed her forehead again, “Have you decided on a name?”

“No” Sydney shook her head, “Got any ideas?”

“What about Cristian Jonathan Vaughn?” Vaughn suggested.

“Just Vaughn?” Sydney raised an eyebrow to him.

“Well, I figure if you marry me and take my last name…we wont have to worry about a hyphen” Vaughn produced a ring from around his neck.

“Are you kidding me?” Sydney blushed a deep red.

“No” Vaughn shook his head, “Say yes”

“Yes” Sydney laughed, “Of course!”

“Good” Vaughn slipped the ring on her finger, “Now what about the name?”

“I like Cristian Jonathan” Sydney nodded, “Can we see him?” she looked at the nurses.

“One second” the nurse smiled as she wrapped a blue blanket around him, “Here you are”

“He is…wow” Sydney smiled as the baby was placed into her arms, “He’s ours”

“He’s beautiful” Vaughn smiled as he stared at his son, “Absolutely beautiful”

“We did it” Sydney smiled.

“No” Vaughn shook his head, “You did it”

*~*

“Come on Cristian, walk to mommy” Vaughn sat on the coffee table with a video camera in his hand nearly 16 months later.

“Vaughn don’t pressure him” Sydney sat with open arms just beyond the coffee table Cristian was currently holding on to for dear life.

“I’m not pressuring him” Vaughn retorted, “Encouraging is what I’m doing”

“That is not encouragement” Sydney told him as she smiled at her son, bribing him with a toy, “You can do it buddy”

“Mama” Cristian giggled as he removed his hand from the coffee table and took three uneasy steps towards his mother.

“Oh my god!” Sydney shrieked as she clapped her hands together, “He did it Vaughn! Did you see that?!”

“No…I missed it” Vaughn looked at her with the video camera.

“Oh my god!” Sydney smiled as Cristian took several more uneasy steps towards her, “That’s my big boy!” Sydney grinned as she lifted her son and kissed him, “Mommy big boy”

*~*

“He is getting far too big” Jack smiled as he knocked on Sydney’s door only to see Cristian peeking from behind his mother’s leg.

“He is” Sydney agreed, “Hi Daddy”

“How are you?” Jack kissed her cheek and bent down to pick up his grandson.

“Great” Sydney smiled, “Do you wanna come in?”

“I can’t, I have a premier” Jack told her with a twinge of guilt in his voice, “I was wondering if you guys wanted to go on a family cruise sometime soon”

“Sounds like fun” Sydney smiled, “I’d have to talk to Vaughn, but it sounds good”

“Great, well I will call tomorrow” Jack set Cristian down.

“I love you daddy” Sydney kissed his cheek, “Thanks for stopping by”

“My pleasure” Jack smiled.

“Have fun tonight”

wow !!! it´s great that vaughn and syd are together and happy with their baby boy and that syd and jack have made peaces with each other . i just wonder what happened to tara and eric ??

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Back