Part of Us

That was great ... how drunk do you have to be for the bartender to cut you off ... ohhh I cant wait for their reactions in the morning if they dii what I think trhey are about to do ... cant wait for more

“Let’s do something crazy” Sydney’s face lit up.
Ah! they're totally gonna get married! :lol:
This is kind of like another fic I read called "pretty vegas" (as in sydney and vaughn get married in vegas)
I wonder what Tara would think of that... I guess syd and vaughn are going to have to get along after this one, haha
can't wait for the next update!! :woot: (y) (y)

OMG!! This is such a funny story!! I love it!!!!! Do you update everyday? From what I can tell you do, but I could be wrong. :smiley: Great story!! Did you mention doing a sequal to "The Plan?" I couldn't remember. Let me know if you do. Thanks!
Lindsay :angelic:

OMG!!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!! They're gonna get married and wake up in bed together, aren't they? This should be veeeeeery interesting. Update very, very, very, soon!!!

~Karen

Chapter 5

“You are insane” Vaughn laughed as he kissed Sydney.

“I know” Sydney nodded as she kissed him back.

*~*

“Holy felgercarb” Sydney groaned as she rubbed her temples upon waking up the next morning.

“Hmm?” Vaughn’s voice came from beside her.

“WHAT?!” Sydney shouted as she looked beside her and saw Vaughn’s undressed form in bed with her, “VAUGHN?!?”

“SYDNEY?!” Vaughn bolted up, “WHAT THE frack?”

“Oh my god!” Sydney began to panic and she got out of the bed, very happy that it didn’t appear that Tara had been back to the room that night, “Oh my god!”

“What the frack?!” Vaughn got out of the bed, immediately putting his clothes on.

“Oh my god!” Sydney shouted, putting a robe on quickly, “What the hell Vaughn!?”

“What the hell Vaughn!?” Vaughn stared at her, “YOU frackin RAPED ME!”

“Oh don’t flatter yourself!” Sydney folded her arms over her chest, “I did not rape anyone…especially not you!”

“Well then…how the hell…how the hell do you explain this?” Vaughn gestured to the rumpled sheets on the bed in front of them.

“Uhhh if I knew, we probably wouldn’t have done it” Sydney glared at him.

“Obviously” Vaughn nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed and putting his head in his hands, “frack”

“Tell me about it” Sydney sighed and sat on the opposite side of the bed, “This was not supposed to happen”

“So what do we do?” Vaughn turned to look at her.

“Pretend it never happened?” Sydney sighed.

“I just…ok” Vaughn sighed, “I love Tara”

“I haven’t hit my head very hard in a long time Vaughn, I know that there are zero feelings between us…other than hatred of course” Sydney told him, “Plus I would never dilute myself to the point of believing that you were at all on a trip to sleep with me”

“Clearly you haven’t lost any intelligence that you had in high school” Vaughn nodded, “What about Julian?”

“What do you mean?” Sydney turned to face him fully.

“Well are you going to tell him?” Vaughn asked her.

“No” Sydney stated simply, “That would be like you telling Tara- suicidal”

“Alright, so I guess it’s settled- we never, ever talk about this again?” Vaughn looked at her seriously.

*~*

Sydney had gone directly into the shower after their conversation, she assumed Vaughn was going to let himself out and find Tara, wherever she had ended up the night before.

“felgercarb” Sydney sighed as she walked out of the washroom and saw the unmade bed in front of her, “Jesus Sydney, what were you thinking?”

Sydney quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a tank top before cleaning the bed up some incase Tara did return unexpectedly.

Looking around Sydney saw a small piece of paper lying folded on the ground and she promptly picked it up and looked it over.

“No, no…” Sydney repeated to herself.

*~*

“So you had a good night?” Tara asked as she put her arms around Vaughn’s waist.

“Yeah, I’m a little tired though” he admitted.

“Well I guess you’ll have to go to bed early tonight” Tara laughed as her cell phone began to ring, “Hello?”

“Hey Terr, it’s Syd” Sydney breathed, trying to keep her breath as steady as possible.

“Hey babe, what’s up?” Tara smiled.

“Uh, is Vaughn with you?” Sydney cringed slightly.

“Yes…”

“Can I talk to him for just a second” Sydney asked, “It’s about Eric” she quickly added.

“Alright” Tara looked at Vaughn and passed him the phone, “It’s Sydney”

“Uhh…hello?” Vaughn took the phone.

“We need to talk” Sydney told him firmly.

“Um… okay?” Vaughn swallowed hard.

“Your room, 20 minutes” Sydney tried to calm her voice.

“Alright, thanks” Vaughn smiled at Tara although he was inwardly worried about what conversation he and Sydney needed to have. “Here” Vaughn handed the phone back to Tara.

“Everything alright?” Tara asked him.

“Everything is fine” Vaughn nodded, “But I am so exhausted. I think I am going to go take a nap and we can meet up later?”

“Sure” Tara nodded, “I wanted to tan anyway”

“Alright, call me later” Vaughn kissed her cheek, “Love you”

“Love you too” Tara smiled as he walked off towards the hotel.

*~*

“What did you need?” Vaughn asked as he opened the door.

“LOOK AT THIS!” Sydney screamed as soon as the door was closed.

“What?” Vaughn looked at her.

“READ THE DAMN PIECE OF PAPER!” Sydney practically threw it at him.

Vaughn took the piece of paper and began reading it to himself, “Marriage between Sydney Bristow and Michael Vau- frack!”

“MY REACTION EXACTLY!” Sydney shouted.

“WE GOT MARRIED?!”

Edit:Chapter 6

hehehehehehehe :jump: YAY :D :D

“Oh my god!” Sydney shouted, putting a robe on quickly, “What the hell Vaughn!?”

“What the hell Vaughn!?” Vaughn stared at her, “YOU frackin RAPED ME!”
PMSL BAHAHAHAHA :lol: funniest thing ever bahahahahaha hahahaha

freakin hillariioussss lol

Aly..x

Back