Part of Us

That was great ... omg cant believe he said she raped him ... soo funny ... hehe they got married love it ... wounder what they are going to do ... more soon please

OMG>
HAHHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA
AHHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHH
AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAA
HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAAHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAH
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg. that is friggin hilariousssssssss.

MORE MORE MORE!!

They couldn't remember getting married, they couldn't remember their honeymoon night. I wonder if they'll remember their divorce?

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA!
omgg i cannot beleive they slept together and got married hahhaa!!! THAT WAS GREAT HHAHA
UPDATE SOONN!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

Chapter 6

“What the hell?!” Vaughn groaned as he read the piece of paper over time after time, “Why the hell did I marry you?!”

Sydney just shot him a glare, “Likewise”

“This is so…how drunk were we?!”

“Apparently we had a lot more than we thought” Sydney sighed.

“Sydney” Vaughn looked at her, “What the hell are we going to do?”

“I don’t know” Sydney shook her head, “I really wish I had the answer to this. But I don’t, and it’s not like we can stay married”

“Well that one is pretty damned obvious” Vaughn snapped.

“Bite me” Sydney glared at him.

“We just…we need to go and we need to get this annulled, this has to go away…now!” Vaughn told her.

“There can never be any record of this marriage, it never existed” Sydney nodded, “I guess…we go to the courthouse?”

“This sounds so cliché and Britney Spears-esque” Vaughn groaned.

“Well look on the bright side Vaughn- if anyone finds out, you become this huge celebrity over it, meanwhile it ruins my dad” Sydney told him quickly.

“Sydney no one is going to find out about this” Vaughn assured her, “And the last thing I want to do is see you hurt after this. We both have a lot to lose. Julian, Tara”

“That is just the beginning” Sydney sighed.

*~*

“I thought we were meeting at 3?” Tara looked at her fiancée.

“Sorry, I had a bit of an emergency back home” Vaughn lied.

“Oh, well…is everything okay now?” Tara asked him.

“Everything is fine” Vaughn nodded; it was 8:30 that night.

“Good” Tara smiled, “So what do you want to do?”

“Uhh…dinner?” Vaughn suggested.

“Sounds perfect, just the two of us” Tara nodded, “We can plan the wedding”

*~*

“I miss you too Julian” Sydney whispered into the phone as she painted her nails. “How was your exam?”

“It was boring” Julian Sark laughed, “I wish I was with you”

“I wish you were her too” Sydney nodded, her eyes filling with tears, “We’ll be home soon though”

“But you guys are having a good time?” Julian asked her.

“Yeah, it’s a lot of fun. Tomorrow Tara and I are going to get a massage and stuff before the drive home” Sydney told him.

“Well that sounds like fun” Julian smiled, “I cannot wait until you are back here”

“I know” Sydney sighed, “It feels like it’s been forever”

“Well love, I should really let you go” Julian told her, “Call me tomorrow before you leave?”

“Of course” Sydney promised, “Love you”

“Love you too darling” Julian hung the phone up.

Sydney sighed and closed her phone, she had never felt so lost in her life, the marriage had been annulled as quickly as possible but Sydney still felt like an absolutely horrible person, she had married her best friend’s fiancée, she had cheated on her boyfriend. Nothing about the situation was remotely normal or something she was remotely proud of.

*~*

“You okay?” Eric looked at one of his best friends with concern.

“Fine” Sydney nodded as she took a sip of her white wine.

“You know you can talk to me, right?” Eric put his arm over her shoulder, “About anything”

“Vaughn and I got really drunk last night” Sydney sighed.

“I figured as much” Eric nodded, “But that shouldn’t worry you all that much”

“I know…but then…Eric we got married” Sydney told him quickly.

“YOU WHAT?!” Eric nearly spat his beer out, “Syd!”

“It was annulled this afternoon” Sydney assured him.

Chapter 7

This is really good :lol: , love how they got married, reminds me of one of my fic because the same thing happened and how I need to write an update :lol:
I feel really bad for Sydney who fells like nothing is going right for her at the moment, I want her to do something about it so she can just stop feeling like that

i wonder what´s going to happen next ? i´m also wondering if syd was sad about her drunken marriage or because it was annualled ???

i can´t wiat for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

Nanda

Back