OO Man I missed so much!!!
-They slept together
-They got married
-They got an annulment
-They are keeping all of it a secret
-Vaughn may still have a crush on Syd
I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait for more!!!! :woot:

Chapter 11

“How was your night?” Julian asked as he was on a coffee break at work.

“I am so tired” Sydney groaned as she sat up in bed, “I have an odd feeling that Tara and Vaughn are still asleep downstairs”

“Well, I’m glad that you managed to get yourself in bed” Julian smiled.

“Me too” Sydney agreed, not really remembering how exactly she got into the bed.

“What are your plans for the rest of the day?” Julian asked her.

“I think I’m just going to relax with Tara” Sydney shrugged.

“Alright love, I’ll give you a call after work” Julian smiled.

“Okay, love you. Bye” Sydney smiled as she hung up the phone and slipped out of bed, walking downstairs.

“Morning sunshine” Tara slid Sydney a cup of coffee.

“Thanks” Sydney gratefully took the cup and had a long sip.

“Hey” Vaughn nodded as he walked in from watching television.

“Hi” Sydney smiled softly, “You guys want to hang out today, or what?”

“For a bit” Tara nodded, “We should probably get back though”

“Yeah, you have to pack and felgercarb” Vaughn looked at Tara.

“Exactly…and felgercarb” Tara rolled her eyes.

“Thought so” Vaughn smirked.

“Okay guys, you two need to spend some time apart…you make me want to throw up” Sydney laughed.

“What a lovely image Syd” Tara laughed, “Well how about we have breakfast and then we will leave because I really need to get going on some stuff”

“Sounds good” Vaughn nodded as he grabbed a bagel from the bread keeper, “Anyone else?” he offered.

“No, thanks” Sydney shook her head and took another sip of her coffee.

“What, the Princess doesn’t eat carbs?” Vaughn smirked, he didn’t know why he was saying it. He and Sydney had gotten along quite well in the previous days, but it just slipped out like old habit and he could tell by the look in her eyes that she was hurt by it.

“Whatever” Sydney shook her head and walked back up the stairs quickly, wondering herself why tears were beginning to well in her eyes, wondering why he was having this effect on her.

“Why do you do that?” Tara groaned.

“I’m sorry” Vaughn sighed, looking up at the staircase, “I’ll go apologize”

“Good” Tara nodded, “Or else I’ll be mad at you too”

*~*

Sydney groaned, she was bent over the toilet throwing up, “What the hell is wrong with me?” she sighed as she sat up and wiped her mouth, taking a long sip of water to rinse her mouth out.

“Syd?” Vaughn knocked on the door to Sydney’s bedroom, when she didn’t respond, he just walked in, “Sydney?”

“Washroom” Sydney called weakly, not really thinking about the fact that it was Vaughn at the door.

“You okay?” Vaughn asked, inching the door open to see Sydney sitting against the cool tile wall.

“Uh huh” Sydney nodded half heartedly.

“What the hell did you eat last night?” Vaughn asked, wetting a washcloth and putting it on her forehead.

“A burger” Sydney shrugged.

“Apparently it was a very uncooked burger” Vaughn commented, “Come on let’s get you in bed”

“It’s fine” Sydney told him.

“I’m sorry for what I said” Vaughn looked at her, “Now please let me help you”

“Fine” Sydney sighed in defeat as Vaughn lifted her up and carried her to her bed, “Just relax, I’ll take Tara home and then come back to make sure that your okay”

“Don’t” Sydney shook her head, she wanted to say call Julian, but she couldn’t ask him to leave work early for her.

“You have food poisoning Sydney. I am not just going to leave you here” Vaughn told her.

“The Vaughn I used to know would” Sydney told him with a small smile.

“You never would have married that Vaughn” he retorted.

“I didn’t mean to marry either Vaughn” Sydney rolled her eyes, “I thought we weren’t going to talk about this?”

“Sorry…we aren’t”

Yep That is what I think sooo pregant, but I wonder if she will think that it is Julian's. It's kinda of early for it to be Michael's right. They just got home.

texasalias

syds pregnant
uh oh thats not good
i can't wait for more
i just caught up
i swear i asked for a pm but i haven't gotton one
love tha chaps tho
please update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I'm having this feeling that she's having something far from being a food poison.
What will happen when she IS pregnant of Vaughn? They can't just not tell Tara and Julian then
Update again soon please

i'm sorry i've been so felgercarb at reviewing, but i HAVE been reading! of course i think she's preggers. mv super sperm or something. it always seems to happen, though. they have a one-night thing, and bam, she's pregnant...

or is it just food poisoning and i've just been reading too many fics where baby makes three???

:smiley: good one!

OK pregnant was the first thing that popped into my head!!!! :woot:
-I just hope that if she is....she doesn't asume it's just Julians...I hope she really thinks it through!!! :D
And the reason Vaughn has that effect on her is because they both LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!! :angelic:
-Great update!!! Loved it!!!

Back