Part of Us

You have to hand it to Julian, he handled the bad news like a gentleman. I hope he ends up with Tara. This Sark deserves something good in his life.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

aww. that sucks for julian and sorta syd and vaughn.. well now they definatly should get married. perfect reason. tara and julian can marry. hehe. and at east julian isn't too mad.

YA Julian's out of the picture!!!!!!! :woot:
-But now Syd has to tell Vaughn...I can't wait to see how he reacts!!! And if they tell Tara...I really can't wait to find out how she is going to react!!!!! :woot: :woot:
-Soo Good!! Loved it!!

yay shes preggers, thats awesome, a little Syd and Vaughn junior is on the way :love:

poor Julian, i thought he would get really upset finding out that she is pregnant and its not his :( glad hes gone though :P

update again really soon :D

-luv Em 💘

Chapter 13

“Hi daddy…no, I’m fine…I just miss you” Sydney sighed.

“I miss you too Sydney” Jack Bristow told his only daughter, “But what exactly can I do for you right now?”

“I just…I needed someone to talk to” Sydney breathed, staring down at the pregnancy test in her hands.

“Honey, I’m really busy. I promise I will be home next weekend. We can talk all you’d like then” Jack told her.

“Okay daddy” Sydney sighed, “Have a good week”

“You too sweetheart” Jack smiled, “I love you”

“I love you too”

*~*

“Syd you have been soooo quiet lately” Tara nudged Sydney in the side.

“I know” Sydney nodded, “I’ve just been thinking about a lot”

“Anything you would like to share with Tara dearest while we shop for my wedding dress?” Tara asked her.

“Not really” Sydney shook her head, “It’s just, it’s about my mom. That’s all” Sydney lied.

“Well, come on, cheer up sour puss- we’re shopping” Tara giggled.

“I actually…I need to make a call” Sydney told her suddenly.

“Oh…okay, do you want me to come with?” Tara asked her.

“No” Sydney shook her head, “It’ll just take a minute, you keep looking”

“Alright” Tara nodded, “Be quick. We have reservations for lunch soon”

“I know” Sydney nodded as she stepped outside and pulled out her cell phone. Quickly Sydney found herself speed dialing her doctor’s office.

“Doctor Smith’s office”

“Hi, this is Sydney Bristow, umm…I need you to book me an appointment with the obstetrician at your office” Sydney told them.

“Alright Miss Bristow, how soon would you like the appointment?” the receptionist asked.

“As soon as possible” Sydney answered her quickly.

“How does next Thursday sound?” the receptionist responded.

“Perfect, what time?” Sydney quickly wrote herself a note on her hand.

“10:30 is available, as is 2:30”

“I’ll take 2:30” Sydney told her.

“Alright, we’ll see you next week Miss Bristow” the receptionist quickly hung up the phone.

“Uh huh” Sydney flipped her phone shut, leaning back against the wall. She felt as though the world was collapsing around her and she had no way to get back up because everything was falling so fast, it was spinning out of control.

*~*

“What about this one?” Tara held up yet another gown.

“Tara, sweetie…I don’t really feel well, do you think I can just go home…we can do this some other day” Sydney rubbed her temples.

“Aw honey, do you wanna go home and have a girls day?” Tara asked her.

“No” Sydney shook her head. “I just need to relax…by myself”

“Okay” Tara nodded, “Well call me later, okay?”

“Of course” Sydney nodded.

“Thanks babe, have a good one” Tara kissed Sydney’s cheek, “Go take a hot bath”

“I think I will” Sydney nodded, trying to keep her breath as calm as possible while she talked to Tara, willing herself not to break down and tell her best friend that she was pregnant with her fiancée’s baby.

*~*

“I can’t do it” Sydney whispered as she stared at the picture she slept beside every night, “I don’t know what to do mom” Sydney blinked heavily, “I just…I don’t want to ruin Tara’s life but my baby deserves to have a father, or am I supposed to have an abortion because…I could never just give a baby up after I had it…I don’t have it in me and I don’t know what to do…mom I need you here now”

Addicted 2 Alias
aliasisthebest
derevkointraining
texasalias2004
sydneymicheal
Alwazabrat
seevanw
helpleessromantic
ChrisM
AliasSydney502
KAliasGirl
gtwallichs